𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

10th March 1891

Charlotte Anne Hatton is born to Ethel & Robert Hatton.

6th December 1907

"BEAUTY IS NOT ETERNAL." — Chapter Three. Mr & Mrs Hatton reveal that Charlotte was arranged to marry Thomas Fairclough. The two families have dinner together.

13th February 1908

"DARLING, I THINK YOU JUST FELL FOR ME." — Chapter Fifteen. Thomas escorts Charlotte into town and she wanders to admire a dress. In the process, she falls into Kol, who catches her. This is their first meeting.

17th February 1908

Kol Mikaelson attends a dinner party hosted by the Hatton family and is introduced to their daughter, Charlotte. He is intrigued by her free mouth and becomes a business associate and sponsor for her family's ball to work closely with her.

24th February 1908

"WHY DID YOU JUST KISS ME?" — Chapter Twenty-Three. Kol kisses Charlotte without permission, believing a spark to be there and invites her to their first secret meeting. Their first kiss and the beginning of their late night meetings.

26th February 1908

"I'VE SEEN BETTER." — Chapter Twenty-One. From the rooftop, Kol and Charlotte watch the sun set. He tries to kiss her, but she
declines his advances this time.

5th March 1908

"NOTHING LASTS FOREVER." — Chapter Nineteen. Charlotte plays a game of questions with Kol and finds out his favourite place is Amsterdam. At the mention of marriage, Kol grows cold and she leaves in a hurry.

14th March 1908

Kol sends her flowers to make amends for his attitude on marriage. Their secret relationship continue, but his token of affection arises suspicion across town. Rumours begin of Charlotte being unfaithful to Thomas, who she merely cares for.

30th March 1908

"AMANTES SUNT AMANTES." — Chapter Four. Charlotte climbs out of her bedroom window against her parents warnings about what people think and proceeds to meet with Kol. She realises she is in love with Kol.

1st April 1908

"I AM CHARLOTTE HATTON, THE GIRL WHO IS IN LOVE WITH KOL MIKAELSON." — Chapter Eleven. For the first time, Charlotte confronts her parents about their attitude towards Kol, who they initially liked very much. Her Father grows aggressive and abusive when she defends the relationship. 

9th April 1908

"HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?" — Chapter Eighteen. Charlotte asks Kol if he has ever been in love before and he admits he once was with a woman named Rosalie. He is adamant he won't love again.

29th April 1908

"ALWAYS AND FOREVER." — Chapter Thirteen. Charlotte discovers Kol is a vampire and stands by him, despite him chasing her in an attempt to scare her away.