2018 NEW YEAR FIREWORKS

In the London firework display for new year (which I watched live about an hour ago and was amazing as usual) they always have a soundtrack of music playing over the fireworks. One of the songs they used this year was part of Kashmir and I honestly nearly died of happiness when I heard it because normally they just play generic new music. It really fitted with the display too, as it's so dramatic and menacing, I got chills from hearing it.

So yeah, not very exciting but it was a little thing that started my 2018 off pretty well. A lot better than how my 2017 started at least; they got in Robbie Williams for the display that year... Partway through some poor bloke made a 'mistake' with the camera where they 'accidentally' showed him live on air fucking sanitising his hands with hand gel after high-fiving loads of his fans as he walked past them. (To be honest that was pretty funny, but then he started singing and my soul kind of withered and died so not really a good start to the year)

Anyway, moving on from Robbie. Wow, never thought I'd say that in this book. There's several things I want to discuss about Led Zeppelin in the new year (it's an important year, 50th anniversary!)  so I'll do my best to have some new chapters up soon that are a bit more interesting. Until then, bear with me.

Oh, and I almost forgot. Happy new year!!

*

Picture: none because it's 01:12 and I really cba to search through google images for a picture I haven't used already and is somewhat relevant to the chapter and ugh just no.