FAVOURITE LYRICS I

A collection of some of my favourite lyrics from Led Zeppelin songs, comment yours below or if you agree. Even better, try to guess what song the lyrics are from.

*

"Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams,"

"Eyes that shine burning red, dreams of you all through my head,"

"This is the place where no one goes,"

"The queen of light took her bow, and then she turned to go,"

"Well, well, well, so I can die easy,"

"Crowds of people sitting on the grass with flowers in their hair,"

"Proud Arianne, one word my will to sustain,"

"Tired eyes on the sunrise, waiting for the eastern glow,"

"Lots of people talking, few of them know,"

"We come from the land of the ice and snow, where the midnight sun and the hot springs flow,"

"Singing to an ocean I can hear the ocean's roar, play for free I play for me and play a whole lot more, more,"

"Ours is the fire, all the warmth we can find,"

"My lover she is lying, on the dark side of the globe,"

"In my time of dying, want nobody to moan, all I want, for you to do, is take my body home,"

"The hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands,"

"Now I'm singing all my songs to the girl who won my heart, she is only three years old but it's a real fine way to start,"

*

So I just wanted to say a big thank you to anyone who's read, voted or commented on this book, especially Wolfgirl0204. Thanks for your comments and votes and the reassurance that I'm not the only Janis Joplin fan left out there!

*

Picture: As a rule I generally don't do fanart and other stuff like that but here's one I actually liked quite a lot