Maybe, Hell Wasn't Bad

Whoever said shopping was fun, must have never been shopping with Casey. Especially when she was in a rush. First, we went to the Supermart, then Bull's Eye, then some mom and pops shops, and a few other dollar stores.

Her trunk and her back seat were mostly filled. I am not sure what all we got. This was before she made me go to some fashion stores and buy myself clothes, she wanted me to buy all these flashy things. 

Kind of made her mad when I told her none of that looked like me, I bought some pretty flowy like tops, some jeans, shorts, three pairs of shoes, and endless amounts of socks, panties, and bras.

Not to mention what make-up Casey swore I needed, and she would eventually get around to teaching me how to apply it. After making me run the shopathon with Casey this morning/afternoon, she treated me to lunch and ice cream. This new Casey wasn't all too bad once you got used to her in your face attitude.

Once we got home, we piled everything into my room. We started putting things on my bed, by the time we were done we filled the space between my bed and door.

Holy shit, this was going to take me forever to go through and organize.

 "Casey, what in the hell did we buy? At least you gave me something to do while you are gone. This is going to take a week to go through." I started yelling but ended more muttering to myself than anything. I hustled my way to the living room.

Leaving my room for another time.

Right now, I want to watch a movie about a theme park with dinosaurs or something like that. Casey makes it very hard to watch anything as she is running around the house asking for things that are in her hands.

How does she assist anyone when she can't even pack for herself?

Right at the best part of the movie, she comes and blocks my view with her bags in her hand.

"Ok Theresa, I have left you a list with every phone number you will need to get a hold of me, and Dr. Maria; they both should be in your phone already. I also put all your medicine on the counter next to the list. You know where everything is if you need help or want to talk, text or call me." She gives me an awkward hug then she is out the door.

I instantly feel her absence, I hate being alone. On impulse, I text my brothers and Lee, after all, they are the only people I know. My movie finishes ignored, I start pacing the room.

I have no idea why I am acting this way, I spent most of my life alone. Why should it start bothering me now? I head to my room, resigned to start attacking the sheer amount of shit that I have placed there.

Hours later and several hundred plastic bags later I had everything a girl could want, seriously. I had more make-up than I think anyone girl needed. I had at least three sets of sheets, and several blankets, three pillows, a decent pile of books, movies, and CDs which Casey made fun of me for that, I got a radio, a TV, a DVD player, a stand for all the stuff to go on. Somehow, I managed to get a lamp, a weird mushroom chair. Pondering how I got they even fit in the car, I moved on.

Why I got a couple of posters I couldn't tell you, I got maybe a crazy amount of perfumes, body wash, and other hygiene products. I got things I didn't even know what it was for. I think I bought some things just to say I had them or maybe it was to know I had them. Who knows, who cares. I made a list of things I needed now, I had the growing feeling Casey was starting to rub off on me.

Now that my room was unpacked and straightened up, I looked at the clock at realized it was only 9:27 PM.

No way.

I felt like it was midnight at least, I headed to the living room intending to straighten it up along with the kitchen. There wasn't a lot to do by the time I finished.