Forced To Buy A Vampire Slave-Chapter 28-

I hope uploaded fast enough for you this time.

Chapter 28:

I walked out of the mall to my car.

I'd said my goodbyes to Mary and promised her we'd hang out again soon.

I reached my car and stopped mid-step, starring at the back windshield.

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I said under my breath.

Someone had taken red paint and wrote leech lover on my back windshield.

I took a deep breath.

What's up with people taking their anger out on my cars?

They never did anything.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. "What are you looking at?" Corey asked.

"Um, the..." I trailed off and he let go of me, walking towards the back of the car.

He stood there with his arms crossed. I heard him take a deep breath.

"I...I didn't think it would get this bad." He let out a bitter laugh. "I should've known."

"Yeah...you better be worth it." I said sarcastically.

He looked over at me; the expression on his face said it all.

I shouldn't have said that; Even if I was joking.

His eyes looked like a much darker green than there usual vibrant color.

"I-I didn't mean that. I was just joking. Of course you're worth it."

He slowly looked away and muttered something under his breath.

"What?" I asked, wondering what he had said.

He shook his head. "Nothing,"

He unfolded his arms and got in the passenger side of the car.

I flinched slightly when the car door slammed shut.

He didn't even ask to drive.

He must be really upset.

As I stood in the parking lot I saw group of people walk by me. "Hey, it's princess bloodsucker!" I heard someone say.

I bit my lip as they passed. A guy holding a plastic drink cup in his hands was closest to me.

He looked at me and said: "You're scum just like them." Then he threw his drink on me, splashing me with the soda that was in his now empty cup.

I heard them laughing as I squeezed my eyes shut to get rid of the soda in them.

I heard the car door open and shut as I wiped my eyes.

I blinked my eyes open and saw Corey beating the shit out of the guy that threw the soda on me.

"Corey!" I exclaimed.

He ignored me and grabbed the guy by his hair and smashed his head into the concrete of the parking lot ground.

My jaw dropped slightly.

"Corey, please stop." I said.

He grabbed they guy's throat and I could see his fingers digging into the side of his neck.

The mall security came; the two guards grabbed Corey and pulled him off, flinging him backwards so he landed face first on the concrete.

They started going towards him and I stepped in front of them. "Back off. He's fine." I said.