Chapter 18 (Final Chapter)

Dakota's POV

At the reception (Cause I can't do wedding scenes)

I walked through the crowded area, the huge white tent spread over us in the same field that I proposed to Piper. I frowned, seeing the lines of People separating me from my beautiful wife. I looked longingly over at her, and she felt my stare, looking up and smiling apologetically. I sighed before going to our table, where her little brother Jason was eating anything he could get. I didn't really know she had a brother until she thought he should be the ring bearer, I thought being a ring bearer was for young boys, not 16 year olds, but I was wrong.

"Hey Jason" I sighed, sitting in my chair next to him.

"Hey" He mumbled through a mouthful of food "Shouldn't you be with my sister?" He asked, and I frowned.

"Shouldn't you be using your manners?" I scoffed, and he looked embarrassed, swallowing his food.

"Well... Uh... Oh look! Piper's back!" He shouted suddenly, but he had successfully distracted me. I watched Piper sit next to me, and I smiled at her in her wedding dress.

"What?" She asked, seeing me staring.

"I just love you" I smiled, holding her hand.

"I love you too" She smiled, and kissed my cheek. I squeezed her hand, and she gave me a quick smile before she started talking to Kayla, the Maid of honor. I took that time to study who we had invited. One of Piper's old friends was busy eating half of our ice cream, and her date seemed to be trying to calm her, Piper has some interesting friends. I leaned back in my chair with a sigh, who knew weddings could be so boring?

"Hey my brother from another mother" Jared joked, coming up behind me.

"Hey Jared" I laughed, and he sighed,

"You're supposed to say, 'Hey too my brother from another mother' too!" He said, and I just laughed at his disappointed face.

"Maybe next time" I laughed, and he sighed

"I guess" he sulked, and I just shook my head.

"How's Lisa?" I asked, and he grinned

"She's great, like always" He said, grinning goofily. Jared had finally found his mate, Lisa. He loved her to no end. This was probably the first time I had seen him without her since I met her.

"Where is she now?" I asked, curious, and he sighed.

"She's still finding a gift for you guys" He groaned, "I thought we found a good one, and then she returned it!" He frowned. I laughed, amused, and He just shook his head. "Well, have fun, I need to go get her" He said, waving before he walked away.

***

A few hours later...

"Dakota, isn't this nice?" Piper smiled, and leaned against me. The wedding reception ended about an hour ago, and now we were enjoying ourselves.

"It is" I agreed, and continued to look out, and study the field, the same one I proposed to her at.

"I love you" She murmured, and I smiled down at her.

"I love you too" I whispered, leaning down, and kissing her forehead.

"I know" She said, laughing.

"Of course you do" I said, and dramatically rolled my eyes.

"I'm so tired" She yawned, and I nodded,

"Then sleep" I urged, and she adjusted herself before her breathing steadied out, and I knew she was asleep.

***
Piper's POV

I opened my eyes, rubbing them sleepily, and sitting up.

"Hey" Dakota smiled, and I smiled back

"Hello... Husband" I added, testing the word out, and his smile widened.

"My little wife" He smirked, pulling me closer, and I laughed. It would be like this until the end... Just us.

The Beta And I

***
A/N

I FINISHED!!!! FINALLY!!! MY WRITERS BLOCK WAS CURED

But it's shorter because of the writers block, but I WILL do bonus chapters when I can!

Check out my new book! The Runaway Mate! I hope you enjoyed The Beta And I! I know I enjoyed writing it! Have a great rest of the year!

Please think of a cast for this book too! Thanks ;)

Until the next Chapter! ;)