Chapter 7

4 Weeks Later...

Come on! My sandy colored wolf ran through the forest, avoiding the playful nips of the giant brown and black wolves chasing me and another gray wolf. I had become better friends with Kayla in the past few weeks and she finally got Linda to delete what she had on her phone with the help of Dakota. Trace was also here still, he helped me move all my stuff into Dakota's place in the pack house and was going to be staying for another week or two.

Can't catch us! Kayla taunted, her slim gray body running a little faster in front of me and Sandy pushed herself faster seeing the large brown wolf gaining on us, the wolf growled playfully as he got closer before tackling me to the ground and standing over me, I was laying on my back and Sandy wanted to pounce on the wolf holding us 'captive' but I held her back as the wolf above me lowered his head and nipped my ear.

I won he said, and I raised my head to lick his nose and his eyes darkened, Trace and Kayla weren't here anymore, so I'm assuming they went to the pack house. Delicious sparks bounced on my skin from where his wolf touched mine, he flicked his tail, his eyes still dark with lust. I promised myself I would wait until you were ready... he sighed referring to the mating process, stepping back and Sandy whined seeing him step away but I got up, going closer to him and rubbing against him before racing off toward the pack house. I heard him follow behind me and went in a different direction than him, pulling my clothes out from by a tree and changing into them and going to the entrance of the pack house, I didn't get very far though because Dakota came in front of me and before I said anything he said,

"I wanted to do this earlier" and claimed my lips with his, the sparks from earlier reawakening on my skin and his mouth moving against mine. I slipped my hands underneath his shirt, feeling his chiseled torso before he slipped his hands under my shirt, his hands stayed on my waist though, careful not to go to far as he bit my lip lightly and I opened my mouth letting his tongue enter my mouth, I'm not sure how long the kiss was in reality but it felt like years. I pulled away before we went to far, breathless and my lips swollen, he grinned at me, his eyes still dark with lust but I knew mine were too after what we did.

"Well I'm glad you did that now" I smiled before he kissed my lips again softer this time and not as long.

"I am too" he said before he took my hand and led me into the pack house, when we entered we saw Trace and Kayla, who was with her mate Landon.

"Took you long enough!" Trace exclaimed, I frowned at him and he smirked, "What took you so long?"

"Nothing" I replied quickly and Kayla gave me a knowing look before looking at Trace

"Just give it a rest! You ask that all the time!" Kayla scolded and Trace sighed,

"Fine, I guess" Trace said, defeated.

"Well, we better get going, see ya!" Kayla said with a smile and Landon smiled at us as well, his blonde hair was lighter than Jared's, almost white.

"Thanks for hanging out with her today since I had to work" Landon grinned at us, placing an arm around Kayla's shoulder, Kayla waved at us and I waved back before Landon took her towards the direction of the rooms.

"Well, now what?" Trace asked and I paused to think about what we could do before someone spoke,

"Well, sadly I know where Dakota will be" Jared spoke up, walking towards us and placing a hand on Trace's shoulder, along with me and Kayla becoming better friends, Trace and Jared became 'bros' I mean, they do have a lot in common.

"Aw man" Dakota groaned running a hand through his hair, I squeezed the hand I was holding comfortingly before getting on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"I guess I'll see you tonight" I said, and he frowned,

"See you tonight" he mumbled, Jared smiled sadly at him before taking the lead to the office for pack duties.

"Well, it's just me and you Piper" Trace said, slinging an arm around my shoulder. "I'm so glad I don't have to do pack work! Vacation forever!" He cheered and I grinned at him.

"Forever? Won't that be boring? Then you can't be Alpha" I said, he just shrugged

"I'm good without being Alpha, it sounds boring!" He exclaimed, sitting on a sofa in the 'lobby' of the pack house. "Besides, I love relaxing"

"Can't relax forever bud" I said, sitting next to him and shaking my head.

"I can dream" he sighed, leaning back. "Well, what do you wanna do?" I leaned back with him, pausing before an idea popped into my head.

"How about we go out for Ice cream?!" I exclaimed happily and he laughed at my enthusiasm,

"Alright! Let's get going!" Trace laughed.

***

I sat in the ice cream place, a nicely filled bowl of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream sitting in front of me, I licked my lips before taking a spoonful and putting it in my mouth, boy did I love this ice cream! Trace chuckled as I ate it greedily, he had a few scoops of Cookie Dough in his bowl that he was eating a little slower than me.

"Dang! Are you done already?" Trace asks in disbelief, I leaned back in the chair satisfied,

"Yup, now hurry up before I feel like I need to buy more!" I urged and he ate slower.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" He said sarcastically and I frowned, crossing my arms over my chest in annoyance. After a few minutes he finished it,

"Done" he told me, we both got up and threw our cups away before exiting the ice cream place, but I paused when I got out the door when I saw a pair of bright yellow eyes staring at me from across the street.

***
A/N

Got a chapter done! I think it was a little longer this time so, yaaaaaaaaay

Also, The Beta And I is at 100+ reads!! I'm so happy! Thank you readers!

Thanks for reading! Please,

Vote

Comment

And, Share!

Well, Until the next update!! Good bye and have a great day or night! :)