Day 8, Part 1

Craig woke up with a warm body next to him, his first thought was a one night stand but then the memories of last night caught up with him, and he sighed. He turned around to face Tweek only to see Tweek staring at him.

There was a second of mutual staring and fear before they both jumped out of bed and to the other side of the room. "W-What happened last n-night?"

Craig hesitated, did Tweek want to know? No, he had the right to know. "Well, what was the last thing you remember."

Tweek placed his finger on his chin thinking, "I was..." then his face completely paled, "I-I was doing b-body shots with K-Kenny."

Craig nodded, "good, so you remember most of the night, after that I got Clyde to bring us to your house, and then I helped you get into and bed, and we fell asleep."

"With your sprained ankle!" Tweek freaked.

"It wasn't that big of a deal, you're pretty light."

Tweek looked like he was about to settle down when he started freaking out all over again, "Oh my God, my parents are going to flip."

"It's okay, we just have to explain to them what happened."

"Explain to them what? That I got so drunk that a strange boy that they don't know had to sleep in my bed with me!"

"Well, when you put it like that." Even though Craig was sure that Tweek was about to get in trouble, there was something heartwarming about how much Tweek's parents cared about him.

"Well, we'll never know until we try," and then Craig grabbed Tweek's wrist and started dragging him downstairs.

As expected when they went downstairs they were greeted by Tweek's parents sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee. They looked at the two of them expectantly waiting for an explanation, although they didn't seem angry which was a plus.

Craig nodded at Tweek signaling he was the one who needed to explain, it was his parents after all. , I-I'm s-sorry, I sh-shouldn't have b-been out so l-late."

Tweek's dad looked up from his coffee and to Tweek and Craig. "You're forgiven, although you're still grounded, we have rules in this house, and when you break them, you have to have consequences."

Craig knew he shouldn't say anything, it was a reasonable punishment, and it wasn't Craig's problem, but Craig always had a back-talking problem, and this wasn't an exception. "It's not his fault, I was the one who made him."

Tweek's dad looked at him in shock, as if just realizing that he was there. "I appreciate your effort to get Tweek out of trouble Craig, but he's my son, I know what's best fit for him."

Craig knew that he wasn't unreasonable, in fact, Tweek's dad was probably the most reasonable parent he probably knew, but that didn't stop his urge to continue arguing, "but it's not his fault, it's my fault."

Tweek's dad sighed and placed his fingers on his temple, "fine, then you can help Tweek work at the coffee shop on the weekends as punishment, Tweek, your punishment still stands."

Craig sighed, he knew when he lost and this is it. He did feel kind of sad, he didn't just get Tweek out of trouble, but he got himself in trouble. Granted there are worst things than hanging out with Tweek and serving coffee. Not many, but there are some. Craig gave an apologetic smile to Tweek and left with his tail between his legs.

It wasn't until Craig was at home when he was sitting in his bed relaxing when he realized it. How did Tweek's dad know his name?