RWBY Part 14 - Date!

A/N - Hi guys. I'm back. With another chapter of RWBY. This time we're going on a date. With the person who tends to stab us. How is this going to go? Let's find out!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Today was the day. The day that Mizure asked me out on a date. Why is that such a big deal? Well it's the first one I've been on. Of course it's a big deal, I'm really nervous about how this is gonna go. Luckily school is still closed so me and Mizure have the whole day to ourselves. But I don't know what to do. What do I wear? How do I smell? What should we do? Should I get her flowers? Argh!!! I don't know. "But right now. I guess we can go smart but casual. Kinda like the school uniform in some respect. Smart but slightly casual." Of course I'm not actually going to wear the school uniform but let me see. "Ah here we are. Let's try this." The clothing I pull out from my wardrobe wasn't really anything fancy just your typical Black Jeans with a white shirt and a jacket. Classy but casual. "Okay so the time I was meant to meet Mizure was at 2:30pm. The time is now ... crap. 2:25pm. Sorry Mizure, but I'm gonna be a little late to landing strip.

AT THE LANDING STRIP

Y/N - Sorry Mizure. I got here as fast as I could.

Mizure - Huh? Oh hey (Y/N). But jeez. At least try to be on time.

Y/N - I'm sorry okay? I'm terrible at keeping the time. But I must say Mizure. You look absolutely stunning.

Mizure - You think so? T-thanks (Y/N), you don't look too bad your self. She said blushing

The outfit that Mizure was wearing was a baby blue dress accompanied by the same coloured shoes. She was wearing a lot of blue to say the least. The only thing of a different colour was her earings. They were golden and red coloured cherries. And when you looked at the whole picture. You wouldn't have seen a more beautiful sight in all of Vale.

Y/N - On a scale of one to ten?

Mizure - Oh a solid 8 from me. But what do you think about me. Scale of one to ten.

Y/N - Like a whole 11 out of 10

Mizure - Oh (Y/N) you charmer.

Y/N - I try. But honestly I'm telling the truth. You look stunning.

Mizure - She giggled. Thank you... Now shall we get going. If we dont hurry we're going to miss the ship to Vale.

Y/N - Okay! Let's go.

Spoopy Timeskip to Vale

Mizure - So (Y/N). What I was thinking we could do. Considering it's too early for food. I was thinking we could go to the movies. Is that a good idea?

Y/N - It's a great idea. Come on let's go. you held out your hand and she took it.

Mizure's face lit up - not in a blush - because you said her idea was great and her feeling weren't slightly hurt, then she blushed at the touch of your hand as you led her through the street of Vale towards the Cinema.

Y/N - So. Mi'lady. What movie should we go watch

Mizure looked at the board with all the movie names written along before stopping at a horror movie called "Blood Red, Rose Red"

The movie was just your basic horror movie, although it did make you jump a bit. Mizure was clinging onto your arm your arm for evey second of it, practically squeezing all life from it. At one point of the movie, she squeezed your arm so hard you thought it would literally pop off, fortunately it didnt. But over than that. It was a great movie.

Y/N - So how did you find thd movie???

Mizure - I dont think I could've done it on my own.

Y/N - My arm certainly could have done.

Mizure - What was that?

Y/N - Anyway! I'd wager that dinner time it dawning on us.

Mizure - Yup! So let's go. I found this really awesome restaurant that we can check out.

Y/N - Okay. Lead the way.

Mizure grabs your hand and starts to walk in the general direction of the place she wanted to go.

Mizure - We're here.

Y/N - Cool. So shall we head inside?

Mizure - Yeah! Let's go eat

So yo and Mizure ate at the Italian diner. Before heading back to Beacon to call it a night

Y/N - Thank you for this evening Mizure. I had fun.

Mizure - I'm just glad you said yes. Especially after that incident the other day...

Y/N - You mean when you stabbed me through the chest. Meh. Let's just let by-gones be by-gones. And I would say I'd take you to your dorm but we're both headed there anyway.

Mizure - Yeah. We are.

Y/N - Well thank you for the night Mizure. And I guess I'll see you soon.

Mizure - Hey (Y/N)...

Y/N - Yeah

Mizure doesn't say a word. She looks up at you and slowly kisses you. At first you're in shock. But you soon fall into the kiss.

Mizure - Night. She cheerfully runs toward your dorm while you're still slightly in shock.

Y/N - Y-Yeah .. Night ...

Unbeknown to the two. Somebody was watching in the shadows.

??? - More competition. I see...
-----------------------------------------------------------
A/N - And the date is over. Was it fun? I hope so. Anyway I apologise for vanishing for a while. I'm sorry guys 😢. But I hope you enjoyed Chapter 14. I definately enjoyed writing it. And this time we had 906 words to the chapter. So it's quite lengthy.

But I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time. Until then. I bid you adieu *bows out*