RWBY Part 4 - Beacon (part 1)

A/N - We're going to beacon guys ohmegerd!!! can you believe it? I believe it!!!! So anyway part 4 guys. enjoy

===========================================================================

You wake up remembering last night and smile to yourself.

Y/N - I'm finally going to Beacon. *You say to yourself as you get out of bed and get ready (grab your gear, brush your teeth etc.) Once you did that you headed downstairs.*

Mom - There's my little boy. Off to Beacon Academy. Oh I'm so proud of you *She hugs you*

Y/N - Thanks mom. But ... I ... can't breathe.

Mom - Oh sorry I'm just so proud of you. *She eventually lets go and you gasp for air.* Also this came for you today.

Y/N - What is it?

Mom - I don't know but it came from a dust shop in Vale.

Y/N - Oh okay. It doesn't seem to have a return address or a letter but. *you open it* But it's what I wanted to get yesterday for a shield. Yes!!!

Mom - Your making a shield.

Y/N - Yeah. It's to make up for the fact that I've got no armour what so ever.

Mom - Haha. Right Breakfast is on the table.

Y/N - Okay. Thanks mom.

*You eat your breakfast with quite a bit of enthusiasm due to you being really excited for you going to Beacon.*

Y/N - *After you finish your breakfast* Right I think it's time for me to go.

Mom - Okay, I'll see you soon. I'll hold down the fort while your away.

Y/N - Okay. Thanks mom.

Mom - You're welcome now go go, you'll be late.

Y/N - Right bye.

*And you begin the 10 minute walk to the airport*

===========================================================================

At the airport

Ruby - (Y/N) over here!

Y/N - Huh? oh hey Ruby.

Ruby - I can't believe that we're going to Beacon.

Y/N - I can considering we're here going to Beacon. Right now.

Ruby - True. Right we need to get on the ship.

Y/N - Yes we do. Don't want to miss the ship to Beacon.

Ruby - Yup.

===========================================================================

On the airship

??? - I can't believe my little sister is coming to Beacon with me.

Ruby - Nice to see you too Yang.

Y/N - so I see you're busy so I'm going to leave.

Ruby - No (Y/N) don't leave help meeeeeeeee!

Yang - (Y/N) huh? He's pretty cute isn't he.

Ruby - *Shrugs*

*You head up to the upper floors. Since you weren't good with being high up in the air. You decided to get some sleep. As you started to fall asleep you saw someone throw up in the bin beside you. You sigh and go see if he's alright.*

Y/N - Hey dude. You okay?

??? - Yeah I'm fine just motion sick.

Y/N - Ah fair enough. I know the feeling.