Chapter 7: History

Alex and I walked into the history class.

Then I smelt the delicious scent again and looked around the room.

And I saw him sitting in the back of the room, reading a book about war.

My mate, Jasper Whitlock Hale.

After the teacher signed our slips, I used Jacks power in his head to get him to seat me next to my mate.

I got my will.

"Ms. Agreste, you can sit next to Mr. Hale. And Mr. Agreste, you can sit next to Mr. Newton over there." He said.

I looked into Mr. Newton's family tree and saw Zoey Cattleya Newton there.

She disappeared in Norway and her family immigrated to America.

I walked over to my mate and sat down next to him.

At first he didn't notice me, but I saw him take a wiff of my scent and closed his book.

He looked up at me and a smile found its way to his beautiful face.

"Hi. I'm Jasper Hale. Who may you be Darlin'?" He said with a slightly southern accent.

It felt like I was going to melt on the spot.

"Hi. I'm Phoenix Agreste." I smiled.

He smirked, feeling the lust I felt for him combined with my love.

When the class started, he put a hand on my thigh. I shivered at his touch.

He noticed this and moved his hand up a bit.

Is he teasing me? He's gonna get that back.

I hade made it possible for us to blush. Now I cursed myself for doing that.

His smirk just got wider at that.

It was hard to focus on what the teacher was saying.

The teacher talked about John W. Geary and how he was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry in the Civil War.

I raised my hand and he notice it immediately.

"Yes, Ms. Agreste?" He said.

Everyone turned to look at me.

"Sir, you are actually wrong there. The youngest major in the Texas cavalry was named Jasper Whitlock. He got the status of a major, without even have seen a real battle. He disappeared when he was evacuating women and children from a city. It was said that his enemies killed him that day. But they never found a body. Just to your information, Sir." I told him.

Everyone stared at me in shock and Jaspers face held shock and awe.

"And how do you know that?" The teacher said in a bitchy tone.

"My whole family has a big interest in history and we have a lot of history books at home." I made up that half lie right now.

"Okay. So your partner for this project is the one your sitting next to. You get 3 weeks in preparing a presentation about any famous soldier from the Civil War. You can make plans about it until the end of the lesson." He explained.

I turned to Jasper, who was already staring at me. Or to be more exact, staring at my lips.

"Hey." I said, snapping my fingers in front of his face. "Who do you want to work with on the project?"

"Well you seem to know a lot about Jasper Whitlock. So if it's okay with you, we can take him." He said, with that sexy smirk on his face.

I bit my lip, while looking down.

I saw something raise a little in his pants and I blushed.

"Yeah, that's okay with me. You can come to me after school and we can work on the project in my library." I told him.

He gave me a questioning look.

"We got a library the whole family use. And I got a private library on my floor. They gave me the top floor in the house." I explained to him.

"That sounds like a plan. So I'm going to follow you in my car to your house." He concluded.

It was now time for getting him back.

I nodded and gave him a flirty smile. I also used his gift to doble the lust he already felt.

I know. I'm evil.😈

I saw that he had problems to control himself.

"Are you okay?" I asked with an innocent, but sexy voice and an innocent face.

He nodded and I saw his eyes were black of lust.

The bell rang and I kissed his cheek, before walking out, swaying my hips a little.

I'm a tease, I know.

Alex wrapped an arm around me and together we walked to the cafeteria to meet our brothers.

Words: 758