chapter 29

Hello my lovely readers😊
So this story sadly will be coming to an end...not right now. Can't bare to leave it yet. But.....for anyone who is like me and enjoys romance and historical romance or history. I am starting a new book! It's called The Captains Temptress it is in a few of my reading lists on my page. I haven't started it yet just put out the intro for it showing the main characters. Go add it to your lists and get ready for it because as soon as I finish this I will be starting that one. I hope you guys enjoy it. But now on with the chapter!
---------------------------♡--------------------------
Alexander 

The last place I wanted to go was Boston. I didn't want to meet with anyone, I wanted to drink and forget. Her love and face would forever be in my mind everything I gave her gone. Including my heart.
The plane was the normal standard private jet. I had already gotten into the liquor. I needed to clear my mind and move on. I couldn't. I wasn't ready to let go of her. She was my everything nothing could take her memory from me. 

We reached the hotel in the late evening. I was already quite drunk and didn't bother with leaving my room. I ordered some dinner and more drinks for myself. I needed to be readying myself to meet with another big time business I wanted to by into. I didn't have the mind set at the moment, no matter I was still going to win tomorrow. I was amazing at what I did. I couldn't have the woman but I still had the business, the money too. It couldn't by me happiness but it could distract from the pain. After she left I looked all over new York for her. Even going so low as to seeing her father. He laughed in my face thinking she was my whore. I left with a sore hand but that was nothing compared to what he had.
She wasn't here she was gone I had to face that. Maybe she was happy somewhere else.

The morning came all to fast. I needed to ready for the meeting. Hopefully it was only for a short time I wanted to be home. Even if it hurt to be there I didn't wanna leave. Jasper and my sister came by to see how I was on occasions. Rosanna enjoyed ashley, she blamed herself for never seeing Madisons plots. I didn't blame my sister I blamed Madison and myself. I would never know what she said to her but I did know she was done. My sister and I cut her off. She lost my sister as a friend which caused her to lose a big chunk of her social circle. Next thing she knew she had nothing but what her parents had. They even cut her off she was now at the bottom.
I walked into the meeting room ready to give it my all. I needed to move on.

Ashley

My eyes were heavy and sleepless. I couldn't sleep it was to hard too. I always saw his face in my dreams. I took to forcing myself to work more. A girl called in sick so I took a double shifts. It was going to be a long day but I needed the money. It was time to start saving and move to the next town. I made good tips and the pay wasn't half bad. I spent the day running around doing my job thinking of places I could go.

The day moved on into the night time where I stayed longer. I didn't mind night shifts but the men were more touchy. Men slapped pinched and grabbed my bottom. Hoping to get some. I ignored it and moved along, other girls gave them there numbers. Normally they got bigger tips, I wasn't going to stoop so low for money. The oh to familiar sound of the door came again. I didn't look to see who had come in probably another drunk idiot. "Hun can you grab that fellow a drink" one of the girls asked pointing to the far back booth. I nodded and made my way over. "Hey sweet cheeks give daddy some sugar now" a greasy older man said grabbing me. I dropped the drink to the ground and fell to the floor with it. "This has got to be the worst fucking service I have ever fucking ha......ashley? I knew that voice. The strong voice of the man I loved who I cared for...Alexander. I looked up to meet his eyes. They looked tired and sad as if he never slept anymore. I couldn't do this not here not now I had to run. I dragged myself off the floor attempting to run from him only to be stopped by the greasy guy. "Come on doll just a little something" he slurred out keeping his hands on my waist. I tried to push away from him but it was no use. "Get your hands off her now" Alexander said standing up. He had fire in his eyes as if he would kill the guy. "And if I don't?" The guy challenged him. The guy threw me to the ground, pain shot through me. Alexander sent a punch flying at his face sending the guy falling back. Her didn't move he was out cold. Alexander turned to me with soft kind eyes. "Ashley" he whispered out kneeling down to help me up. I couldn't help but cry I needed to get away. I couldn't show weakness not now not ever. Alexander took me outside holding me close in his arms. I tired to pull away but he wouldn't have it. "Don't leave me not again ashley I love you. The day you left killed me you took my heart. I don't know why you left and I don't care I want you" he said his eyes never leaving mine. He loved me?! Was it true? "Alexander you and me don't belong I left you wanted her! She's meant for you!" I yelled. Tears streamed down my face. "I left and lost my heart my everything. I don't feel anything anymore. I love you and it hurts so much" I said, the last part coming out in a whisper. "I know she hurt you and I regret ever letting you leave. I don't love her nor want her. I want you ash. Marry me?" He asked. I went still my blood running cold. "What?" I said in a moment of shock.
He pulled away from me and in the middle of the sidewalk walk out. "Marry me ashley make me the happiest man in the world and just marry me. I will love you forever. Please just don't leave and Marry me" he said. I stood there looking at him he was serious about it. I let a smile fill my face, "yes" I whispered out. "What say it again" he said. I smiled "yes I will marry you" I yelled out. He grabbed me in his arms swinging me around. Our lips met finally. It should have been the first kiss the passion exploded in our mouths. I didn't want it to end, it felt like forever since I kissed him. He was the one to break it up. He pulled away and brought out a ring. I let him slip it ever so softly onto my finger. "Let's go home" he whispered out. I was home though where ever he was, is where I belonged.