Chapter 11

I had brought my skirt up just enough so he had full access to everything. "right here and right now" Alejandro asked me. I nodded and lowered myself down on him, I made sure we were quick and no one heard me or him. By the end of it I made myself a happy boss, I had never done such things before. This was all new but with Alejandro it felt amazing like we always were meant to be. Later that day we had to attend a meeting this time instead of sitting in the back I was beside Alejandro. I was taking notes for him and making sure he had all the information he needed for later. The meeting felt like it was going on forever, I was starting to get bored with it. I guess Alejandro picked up on my boredness and started to have some fun with me. Under the table he had slipped his hand up my thigh and under my skirt. No one was paying attention to us or even noticed. He ran his fingers over the fabric of my silk panties, he wanted in. I kept trying to close my legs off to him but he wouldn't let me. I turned my head to look over to him he had a small smerk on his lips he knew what he was doing. Before I could stop him he slipped his fingers passed my panties and pushed a finger into me. I tried to hold back a small gasp as he pumped into me. He was so normal about it he continued conversation like it was nothing, little did anyone know I was being sexually pleased under the table. It felt so good and I knew he could tell, he went a head and pushed a second finger inside of me. I wanted to cum so bad but I had to hold off this was no place for this. Soon enough to my rescue the meeting was over Alejandro and I stood up and walked out like nothing had happened. When we returned to the office I went right to work I didn't want to be here all day. Lunch time finally rolled around Alejandro had ordered in for us and we sat in his office. "Ariana I have something for you" he said, he handed me a little box. I opened it up to find "pills?" I said, that's kind of weird right? "its birth control so you don't get pregnant" he said "ok then I will start them right away" I told him. We finished up our lunch and went back to work.

4 month time skip

I had been working for the company for 5 and a half months and dating Alejandro for 4 of those months. It had been amazing I felt like we had been together out whole lives, today was like any other day minus us fighting. " I am not quitting my job Alejandro" I said to him for what felt like the 10th time, all week he had been bugging me to quit and just stay at home. He didn't want me working for him he wanted to take care of me but he was only my boyfriend. "please Ariana its my job to take care of you" he said to me, I was touched he wanted me to just be at home but I couldn't do that. If something broke between us I wouldn't have anywhere else to go. "Alejandro we are only dating so please just drop it" I said and went back to my office. I worked until 5 and went to say goodbye to Alejandro he was going to be staying late to work with his lawyers on what to do about Natalia. She had faked a pregnancy and a miscarriage because of stress form me and alejandro, 100% a lie though. I drove home that night and did my normal showered and put on comfy clothes and had something quick for dinner. What I didn't expect was someone to be knocking on he door at 8pm at night. To be honest I was kinda freaked out, I still went and answered it though. "Elijah what are you doing here?" I asked he was standing at my door in a suit and tie. "I am here to bring you to Alejandro" he said I quickly ran to change into a light white lace dress and went with Eli willingly. I had no idea what Alejandro was planning but it kinda was nice to know he liked to be all sweet and sexy with me. Eli had brought me to the office, "why are we at the office Elijah" I asked. What could possibly be here besides work. I was lead up to Alejandro's office the door was closed. Elijah stopped behind me and jestured for me to enter, I felt confused by everything what was going on. I opened the door to revel roses everywhere and rose peddles, candles were lit around the room. The view of the city form the glass wall was in the back round, it looked like something from a fairytale. I looked over to see my prince charming, "Alejandro what is all this" I asked. "This is where it all begins" he said "this is where I first met you and we're I will ask you to forever be mine" he continued. I felt my legs become weak, I watched as he got down on one knee with a little red box. "Arianna Williams you have givin me so much joy and love your so beautiful and wonderful I promise to love you and protect you as long as I live will you do the great honer of marrying me" he said. I didn't know what to say I looked around and my eyes always fell to him. He was everything I could ever ask for someone who cared for me and loved me more then anyone ever could. "Yes" I breathed out "yes I will marry you" I continued letting the tears fall from my eyes. Alejandro slipped the ring onto my finger before standing up and bringing his lips to mine. This was it I was engaged I was going to marry my boss the big time CEO of new York but mostly the love of my life.