chapter 23

Here you guys go enjoy please give feed back on what you think. I had fun writing this story! Up above is the dress ashley wears in the story.

Ashley

He lifted me up and took me to bed. was this it was my first time going to be like this so unromantic but full of lust. "We can't do this here" I breathed out as he kissed down to my breasts. He didn't stop he smerked up at me and kissed down. "Are you sure that's what you want" he said bringing his face to mine. I was at a lose for words, he propped himself up with one arms while his other hand went under my dress. "I....I. ..I. ...d.d.don't knooooww let out as he pushed aside my panties pushing in one finger inside me. He moved it in and out slowly but started to pick up the pase. I let out soft yet loud moans, my back arching with every hit he made to me. I could feel him smiling as he kissed my neck. It felt so good so real so perfect. I could feel the presure building up inside me, ready to break free. Alexander was well aware of this and pushed a second finger causing me to scream with pleasure. Each force he struck into me brought me closer and closer to it. Warmth spread through me at last, I fell back into the bed drained of energy. Alexander withdrew his fingers from me and gave me a dirty smile. "That's my girl" he said before getting off the bed and helping me to my feet. I smiled and walked over to my closet in search of fresh clothes. Alexander left me to shower quick and dress. I went with a simple floral sundress and some flats. I let my hair hang natural, I grabbed a little white sweater and came out. A smile spread across his lips when he saw me, I couldn't help but blush a bit.

Alexander didn't tell me where we going so I just let him take me where ever. It felt weird being with my boss not at work but so far we have done worse. I wanted to know what we were or if we were anything. "We are here" Alexander said as we pulled up to a beach. Off to the side was a little cafe that had a deck facing the ocean. "It's so pretty" I said walking towards it. "My mother and father came here together for there first date and would take us here as kids" he said taking my hand and placing it on his arm like a gentleman. He never talked much of his family or showed it but he was a family guy. We went into the cafe and we're seated outside. The sun felt nice on my skin and the sound of the water was amazing. When the waitress came around we ordered breakfast. Alexander went with the classic eggs and bacon and a side of coffee. I wanted to try something different, I went with coconut pancakes and a chai tea on the side.

"Tell me more about yourself ash" Alexander said to me. I never talked much of myself to other people because they might thing different. "Well um what do you wanna know" I questioned back. "You just tell me everything" he said with a smile. "Fine I am 18 years old I have lived here my whole life, I moved out when I was 17 and worked at the dinner until now. My mom left me when I was 10 and my dad was abusive towards me. He passed away when I was 17 sometime after I moved out. I am all alone now I have no fancy collage degrees or anything and live in a rundown apartment as you saw earlier. I have no friends really I keep to myself but I enjoy the little things in life. I love cooking and the beach, I love to meet new people too." I said to him I felt like a weight has been taken off of me. Like everything I hid was gone, I felt safe and secure with him. "Shall I tell you a  it about me?" He said as the waitress brought our food. I took a bite of the pancakes and moaned at how good they were. I nodded to Alexander to tell me about himself as we ate.

Alexander

She told me everything of herself, she looked scared to do so but but on a brave face. She was so perfect and amazing I didn't know how I was going to shut her out from my life.

"As you know I am rich and the boss of my father's empire at 28 years old. I am sure you have read the tabloids on me. They are not all true, yes I slept with many woman but I am not  a soul crushing ass like they say. I am quite the family man I enjoy seeing them and how happy they are" I told her. I watched her face light up as I talked about myself. This girl was so broken, like any minute she would give up. I was determined to hold and protect her, she was mine and I protect what's mine.

I payed for the breakfast and decided to take her down to the beach. The sun was hot but it didn't bother her one bit. I watched her slip her shoes off and walk around twirling and dancing in the sand. The smile she wore was brighter then the sun. God what was she doing to me. "Ashley I have a question I would like to ask, my sister's wedding is this weekend and I would love for you to be my date" I asked. She smiled at me "you want me to meet your family?" She sad smiling up at me. "Of course your something special to me little dove" I whispered to her. I held her face in my hand moving my thumb over her soft cheeks. She was my little dove she was broken and caged but with me she would fly and be free.