Chapter 14

We got at out train station and got of "wait we have to wal, dont we?" Charlie asked and i nodded "yas we do!" i said and he sighed and we left the station. I shifted my rucksack so it was comfier and we headed home.

We were almost there when we passed the cafe i use to work at . We walked along and i went in the shop beside it "hey why we in here?" Charlie asked and i smiled to him "Fredo!" i said and he rolled his eyes "fine!" he said and i gave him my rucksack and he sighed.

I ran to the lane and saw the Fredo's "Fredo's!" i cheered when i saw them and Charlie came around the corner, he stayed at the top of the lane and shook his head at me "Your such a child, i even feel sorry for Alex now!" he said and i stuck my tongue out at him "meep!" i said and looked at them,

Caramel or chocolat "what one should i get?" i asked and looked at the yummy treats "how am i suppose to know!" he said and i sighed "hurry up your bag is annoying me!" he said and shifted it. I nodded "i want them both!" i said and he sighed "Well get them both!" he said getting annoyed "fine!" i said and picked one of each but i went back and got two of each and i just smiled at Charlie and held them up at my face "Fredo's!" i said and he shook his head.

I walked up to the till and saw it was Kirsty Connell from school. She recognised me instantly "Fiona!" she said surprised and i nodded "yeh, hey Kirsty!" i said and she scanned my items "where have you two been?" she asked pointing to Charlie and he came over "we joined the army!" he said in a funy voice and she laughed a little "wow, so your all guns and stuff!" she said and i handed her the money,

We laughed a bit "yeh theres guns!" i said and she nodded and gave me my change "thanks!" i said and she smiled "stay alive then!" she said and we nodded and i rescued my bag off of Charlie and we walked home.

He was going home then going to see Cara, we were closer to his so i'd be walking the last bit myself. I waved by to Charlie and i was about to leave and his mum came running out and gave him a hug and cried. I walked on and looked at the time, Alex would be home from work and no doubt at mine already.

I put my ipod in and listened to my music,full blast. I was singing along to 'Stacey's mum' while walking up the hill and right enough Alex's blue mini was sitting outside my house. I just got up the hill when i saw Andrex running full charge, from round the back, straight at me.

I was knocked on my back and he licked me to death and i laughed " i missed you to bud!" i said. I managed to get him of and i saw my mum look out the window and i waved, she smiled and ran out to me and i hugged her tight " i missed you sweetie!" she said and i laughed a bit " missed you to mum!" i said and she let go of me and Andrex pulled my hoodie arm.

He wouldnt let go and he was pulling me inside where i saw my dad smiling out the window and so was Gillian and Alex. They all looked over and i was pulled over to Alex.

I held her tight and i realised how much i 'A', love her and 'B' missed her cinnamon and apple smell, god i sound a bit creepy when i say that.

"i missed you so much!" i said into her shoulder "i missed you to!" she said and i kissed her cheek and let her go and hugged him "missed you hen!" he said and i smiled "missed you to dad!" i said and i was released.

I put my bag down and sat on the couch with a slump "hate walking!" i said and they laughed a bit. I put my hand in Alex's and interwind our fingers and she smiled.

"so how was it?" my dad asked and i smiled "great!" i said and eh smiled and nodded "so what now?" my mum asked and i nodded "well i have a bases of one month then i have to be ready to leave when asked and im away for six months straight!" i said hoping they didnt realise that, that would mean no christmas, for anyone out ther confused its the starty of October.