~ Chapter Six ~

Chapter Six ~ The Place Where He Lives

Asher pulling his car in the private garage under the expensive hotel, TopKnot. It's also owned by Asher himself and he's the only one who lives in the building, actually living here. He's known to live on the top floor, the whole floor is his. To get up there, you need a PIN number which makes the elevator go up to the top floor. He's known to live in the most luxurious penthouse. Well if I'm going to marry him I'm going to request living in a house.

"That's my car" I point out with excitement and rush out of Asher's car over to my car. "I've missed you T" I smile, T is what I call my car.

"T really?" I hear Asher ask behind me, I look at him in an annoyed tone.

"Ok then, what's your car name?" I told my arms and look at him.

"Baby" he smirks making me roll my eyes, walking back over I grab my boxes along with Asher.

"Baby. That's the most boring and most used name there is" I roll my eyes and hear him grunt in annoyance.

~~~

The elevator slowly opens, I was also right he had to put a PIN number in. I would say but I swore to secrecy. I'm sighted with a short hall showing one door. Guessing it's Asher's penthouse, his home.

The doors open revealing a mesmerising scene. A gasp is let out from me and I see Asher look at me. I look at him and a smirk is placed on his lips.

"After you Tate" he smirks and I nod my head, stepping into the penthouse I place the boxes near the front entrance.

Walking over to the large windows I'm sighted with a view of the city. The tall skyscrapers in the distance, below are family homes, trees are also shown near the left side. The one thing I love about this place so far is that it's near the outskirts, key word nearly.

"It's beautiful but I would like a house" I laugh to myself and feel him stand next to me.

"A house hasn't sat with me as I've been alone" he sighs and I look at him with a cheeky grin.

"Not anymore" I say and begin to explore this land of his home. A small smile placed on my lips for some random reason, why? Don't know.

~~~

This place is massive, my thoughts stray as I go along, studying every inch of the rooms. Apart from some rooms I'm not aloud to stay in long as it's Asher's business; like his study.

In this luxurious penthouse are rooms after room. There is his bedroom which consists of a bathroom and walk in wardrobe; a guest bedroom with its own smaller bathroom; a bathroom for everyone; a study; a library; a joint open large lounge, kitchen and dining room. The penthouse has two floors, upstairs the bedrooms and bathroom, downstairs everything else. Finally an empty room used for nothing which we are in now.

"What are you going to do in this room?" I ask looking at Asher and he returns my question with a shrug.

"I don't know, I'm not home most of the time" he smirks and I look away.

The one window bringing the sunlight in, the pristine white walls bare from excitement. My mind starts straying with thoughts about what to do with this room. Pulling my eyes to look at Asher I see him already looking at me.