Percy

Percy feels bad. He didn't mean to kill the girl. He just wanted to teach her a lesson. As he dashes through the hallway that leads to the cells his friends are being held in, he contemplates if he should apologize. No, then they'll know it was on accident. 

He reaches a door that looks the same as the one he entered to get here.

He tries to open it, but it is locked. "Damnit" he mutters under his breath. Then he remembers that Mcgonagall used a spell to get in. What was it. Aloha? No, Alohomora. That's it! Now I just need a wand...

Percy runs back the way he came and comes back to Harry and Mcgonagall. He picks up Harry's wand. "I'll be taking this" He says. Harry groans. His eyes move back and forth frantically. "What's that?" Percy cups his hand around his ear and bends down again. "I can't seem to understand you." He laughs and runs back down the dark hallway.

Percy reaches the locked door once more. He analyzes the wand. Then, once again having confidence, he points the wand toward the door.

Alohomora!

The door unlocks with a click.

"Yes" percy whispers. He walks forward. There's no light, and the room is very dusty.

"Guys?" Percy whisper-shouts, coughing from the dust. There's no answer. They must not be in here. Just as he is about to turn around and leave, he here's a cough.

"Guys?" he says, a little louder. Suddenly a lantern flickers on. Standing two feet in front of him is an old gur with long, stringy hair and a cat. "STUDENTS OUT OF BED!" He shouts.

Percy takes out the wand again and flicks it at the man, hoping for the best. A jet of white comes out of it and strikes the man in the chest. He flies backwards and hits the wall.

Percy walks over to him. Knocked out. He takes the lantern from the unconscious man and holds it up. The room is bigger than he thinks. They're is a long table, a hook with keys hanging from it and -

Cells

Percy runs over to them and peers in the first one. Slumped in the corner is Annabeth.

"Annabeth!"

She jolts awake. Looking around, her eyes finally settle on Percy.

"Percy?"

"Hang on Annabeth. I'm getting you out of here"

Percy runs over to where the keys are hanging and takes them. He runs back and puts the first key in the lock. 'Click.'

Percy runs over and bends down by Annabeth. "Are you OK?"

Annabeth sits up, disgruntled. She rubs her forehead. "Yeah, I'm good. Go help the others."

"Right."

Percy runs over and one by one unlocks all the other cells. Once all of them are assembled, Percy fills them in on the latest updates.

"So...... How are we going to get out of here? Jason asks.

"I'm still working on that." Percy says with a smile.

Just then, the door that Percy came from bursts open. Harry, Professor Mcgonagall, and the ugly man are standing there, and Harry and Mcgonagall have their wands raised.

"You're not going anywhere" Harry snarls.