Chapter 1- Harry

Avada Kedavra!

Expelliarmus!

The bang was like a cannon blast, and the golden flames that erupted between them, at the dead center of the circle they had been treading, marked the point where the spells had collided. Harry sees Voldemort's green jet meet his own spell. He looks at Voldemort, at his confident face. Harry begins to shake. I'm losing energy. The green jet of Voldemort's spell begins moving closer to Harry, overwhelming Harry's jet of red from his spell. Voldemort smiles. "And now, the moment I have waited for far too long!" He shouts. He's right, Harry thinks. I am going to die. That's when the spells hit him.

Instead of dying like he thought he would, Harry merely flies back about ten feet, landing on the gravel. "Oh, Harry, boy. You are lucky that your spell hit you first. You should be dead right now. But I suppose I should thank you for giving me a front row seat.... In your death! Voldemort pointed his wand at Harry.

Avada Ke-

BLAM!!

As Voldemort was about to finish his spell, a small hole appears in his forehead. He looks at Harry one last time, then his eyes roll to the back of his head and he falls. Was that ....a gun? Harry thinks. He jerks his head to the right to see who had fired the shot. Standing there, with the gun still raised, is an average height boy who seemed to be the same age as Harry. He had on skinny jeans, a black hoodie, and a baseball cap.

"Sorry," the boy says, his expression not changing at all. "It looked like you needed a little help." Harry looks at him with awe. "Who are you?" He asks.

"Me," The boy exclaims, "I'm Percy. Percy Jackson."