epilogue❤️

* highly recommended you to play this music while reading this story*
* if you still remeber this is the story theme song for this story *

Kindly please DO. NOT . COPY . MY .BOOK
this is the epilogue for this story hehehe hope you like it 😄

-------------------------------------

20 years later ...

Logan POV

" Okay my Love .. I'm coming ... just wait there we will be back on 20mins ... muahh "
I ended the call from my lovely wife .. she so worried our new baby and the only daughter since the rest our children is boys .. we got triplets from our honeymoon.. the oldest is Dominic ... the second is Denver and the third is Derek ...next we got twins named Jeferson and Jenesen yup mine and my dad middle name ..Winter love our names .. next .. we got triplets again .. First Ethan .. Second Eleric and third is Eshton ..We we're afraid that we can't get a daughter.. Winter want daughter so she can go shopping with and the girls talk ... we tried and finally we got a daughter.. she is so beautiful and really cute with the small dimples as she giggled .. we dicided to named her Crystal Qeisha Wills ... the boys being over protective about her .. at first we want to have 4 childrens but now ... hehe .. it's 9 of them ..

Hey don't blame me ... My wife is hot and that's making it more harder to not touch her soft white skin

crystal is six months now ... she has a face facial just like My Love ... the beautiful smile as she formed is just like her mommy .. I'm 48 and Winter is 38 ... eventhough we are getting old but Our love never gets old .. we're definitely just like a teenager fall in love ... my sons always cringe when we were kissing.. I found it funny but Winter don't ...

now me and Crystal just got out from the bakery shop .. we went to buy some cakes for Winter Birthday .. I planned it with my childrens .. they want to make a surprise for their beloved mommy .. I put Crystal slowly in baby seat and kissed her forehead she giggled .. ahh just like her mommy.. beautiful

i started to drive towards my mansion that I bought before we married... since my family is big .. i need to give the best for my childrens and my lovely wife ... after 15 mins driving suddenly i heard Crystal crying ... i stopped the car at the gas station .. I hopped out quickly opened back door ... she stopped crying when I kissed her cheeks .. i gave her pacifier but she deny it ...

" what do you want pumpkin? huh? .. " I cooed at her ...she giggled i guess she is fine now ... i went to put her back at the baby seat but she started to cry again ... i hold her and went to the driver seat ... i put her on my lap and started to drive back again .. she play with the steering wheel ... she giggled when i moved the steering wheel... she loves it ..