Fourteen

Hello there .. sorry for the late update i'm so busy with my presentation ... sorry again and i'm sooo HAPPYYYY 900👆🏻 readers are u kidding me ... 🙈😆😆i'm so freakin Happy .. thank you for reading my book... I will try my best to update every day 😆 ... this chapter for my friend el_penquino  🌸 ...

Enjoy 😉

Edited by : 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bryce POV

  Bryces POV

"Bryce!!! WINTER GOT INTO AN ACCIDENT!!!" Caden stormed into my office with a terrified and worried face. Before I even got a chance to say anything Logan mind linked me...
"WHERE IS WINTER!? IS SHE OKAY!?" his voice laced with worry and rage.
"Logan, you have to come here!! Winter got into an accident!!"

"I'M COMING!!CALL THE DOCTOR MAKE SURE THEY ARE READY TO GO NAD GET THERE FAST!" without waiting for a reply from me he blocked me.
"Let's go Caden" I said while grabbing my car keys on the table and leaving the pack house along with Caden. I quickly went to the accident scene, but Winter was nowhere to be seen. God why was I so stupid LEAVING Winter ALONE, you are such a fool Bryce!
"If you just didn't leave her this wouldn't have happened!" I mentally yelled at myself .

"There is a toy store owner... he is the only witness" Caleb said. I looked around and spotted an old man sitting on a bench, his face filled with horror.
I walked towards him, " Mr.Tomkins can you please tell me what hap-" i was cut off by Logan.
"MY WINTER, WHERE IS SHE?!?" He quickly looked around and his eyes instantly landed on us. Logan practically ran to Mr.Tomkins and pointed a finger at him.
"YOU! where is SHE ?!? TELL ME NOW!!" his eyes turned black, Logan's wolf was trying to take over. If Mr.Tomkins did not reply to Logan quickly he would soon shift into his werewolf form.

"I-I saw a guy...driving...truck...fast... h-he hit the Lu-Luna so-soon after he dragged Luna and then... i saw ...yellow car... coming... a-and... t-take... with t-them..." I stood there, shocked, someone had planned this. I looked at Logan as his eyes started to turn darker, his wolf was starting to take over, I soon heard bones cracking.

"HOLD THE ALPHA! HIS WOLF IS FURIOUS NOW!" I commanded the warriors quickly, which soon after were holding Logan. At this point Logan was in an unstable condition and this was not Logan, he was Garon, a monster that you should have never been waken up from its sleep.
"LET ME GO!! I WANT TO FIND THOSE FUCKERS WHO DARED TO TOUCH WHAT'S MINE!!!" Garons deep voice yelled, sending shivers trough all the people's bodies, including mine. When this happened all you have to do is hold him, and pray to not be killed by the true monster that Garon was.

"Logan I know you are still in there! don't you ever let Garon take over, fight him we can find Winter when YOU taking over. Logan I know you are a lot more stronger than Garon" I said, trying to bring back the Logan that I knew. Almost thirty warriors were holding him now, he was too strong, after all he is the most feared Alpha.

Winters POV

I woke up when all of sudden a bucket of water was thrown all over me. The water hit my wounds causing me to winced.

"Wake up bitch!! you're NOT SLEEPING BEAUTY...YOU'RE just a STUPID BITCH."
I heard a familiar voice, but who was it? I was sure my kidnapper was a man, but I felt as if I had heard that voice before.

hm...

"What do you want from me?!" I asked, I was not scared at all. I just wanted to know the reason behind as to why he was doing this to me...

i saw a figure standing in the dark .. he chuckled deeply...

"Ha-ha-ha ... I want the person that happens to be your mate."The figure walking out from the shadow made my eyes widen...
JayDon?

Jay Jay?

why?

why ?

WHY MUST IT BE HIM!!!

"STAY AWAY FROM MY LOGAN!"Jay Jay or should I call the Douche laughed bitterly.

"It's FUNNY to see you think that Logan is yours, because darling guess what he is Mine." he said while smirking evilly at me.

"He was always mine, from the moment I laid my eyes on him.When I first came into the Moon Blood pack, he was so kind, he accepted me as his pack member. Even though i NEVER see him smile, I promised myself to be the ONE making Logan smile. But, then you came and you made all my promises crumble to pieces the day I saw him smiling widely at you in the living room. I felt so jealous of a bitch like YOU that gets a smile and not ME!!! What hurt me the most was that he loved you..."

Jay jay started to cry, don't know why, but I felt slightly feel bad for him. My thoughts were interrupted when a women in her 40s entered

"So, this is the slut?" The women asked Jay.
Jay jay nodded.
"Who are you?!" I couldn't help my curiosity.

"I am Mandy Wills, who happens to be your mates MOTHER."
No. My eyes widened in horror, this couldn't be.  

🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀🙀

I'm sorry for the short chapter .. because I'm so tired ... so yeah ....

Hope you guys enjoyed it ..

next chapter will be reveal the truth ...

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

see yaa 😄 good night