nine

Logan ( up )

First of all ... i would like to say thank you to you all for reading my story .. eventhough its only 237 reads .. its big meaning to me ☺️❤️ thank you again 😊

Edited by : sweetsatanish 🌸
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan POV (surprise 😉 )

As I walked inside the pack house I heard growling. And smelled blood then vanilla scent hit my nostrils. First person came into my mind.
Winter.
I ran towards the living room to meet Jay Jay on top of Winter. His hand ready to slap Winter.
"That assh*le try to hurt our mate save her!!! Our MATE IS IN DANGER " my wolf growled. That f*cker !! How dare he touched what's Mine !!
I used my wolf speed and grabbed his body and threw him towards the wall. Jay Jay winced in pain.
I looked at Winter and I saw her hand hurt.  All I see is blood. I looked at Jay Jay. I'm furious right now. That f*cker dare to touch what's mine and hurt her. If he dares to touched what's mine, then it means he is prepared to die a very painful death. I went to Jay Jay and punched his face multiples time causing him to choked on blood and three front teeth broke and pass out. I stopped when I heard Winter winced. I quickly went to her.
" My love tell me which part that's hurt " I'm totally worried about her. I can't just loose her. I just met her. She is my EVERYTHING. She is my World. I don't think I can survive without her. I rather die than to be left alone without my her. Winter is my world. And she can't die. I don't want her to feel hurt at all.
"My right-hand hurts. " she said weakly. I mind linked our pack doctor
" I need you to come to the pack house NOW!! MY MATE IS INJURED!!! HURRY UP BEFORE I RIPPED YOUR HEAD OFF "
" I'm on my way "
I looked at Winter and carried her in bridal style walked to our bed room. I lay her down on the bed softly. I kissed her forehead. Trying to calm her down. She was sobbing in pain. I looked at her right hand. The wound was deep. I could see her flesh. Its making me more worried.
" Calm down my love. The doctor is on his way. " I cooed at her, kissed her forehead again
Winter nodded. Still crying. She's in pain.
Fu*k!
Where is the doctor? I swear if he-
" Alpha I'm here. " he said trying to catch his breath. I nodded and move aside so he can check Winter.
After the doctor wrapped winter right hand with gauze. He walked towards me.
" Alpha she needs to rest. Her wolf will have helped her with the recovering but it will leave little scar on her right hand. She needs to take this pain killer twice a day ...that's all for now she is fine. Nothing serious. " the doctor said.
I just nodded and dismissed him. My eyes not leaving Winter who is now asleep.
" Bryce where is the f*cker? " I mind linked him
" He's now at the dungeon. Ready to have fun? " Bryce asked
I smirked evilly " sure I'm on my way. Tell him. His grim reaper is on his way "
" Sure sure " with that I blocked him and kissed winter on the lips
" Get well soon my love. I love you " I whispered at her ear and left the room.
I went to the dungeon. I saw that f*cker tied up on the chair. I evilly smirked
" tsk tsk tsk ... Look at what we have here. The weakest werewolf I have ever seen in my entire life. What do you think you're doing? ". Jay Jay looked scared as if he was going to pass out.
" You have messed with the wrong person Jay Jay " I hissed in disgusted when I'm mentioning his name
" P-please. I am sorry. I just l-love you. But when I-I see you and that bitc- "
I punched his face hard. My eyes are turned black as my wolf started to take over.
" SAY THAT AGAIN I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN "
My voice boomed the dungeon. All the body guards tense and stand stiff. Bryce was just watching us, amused with the scenery.
He hanged his head low. " s-sorry Logan "
I punched him hard " NO!! I FORBID YOU FROM CALLING ME BY MY NAME. CALL ME ALPHA!!!! "
" s-sorry Alpha. " My evil smirked did not leave my face.
" It's too late. Now let's have some FUN. SHALL WE? "his eyes widened in horror.