twenty

*highly recommend for you to play this song while reading this chapter*

Hello there ..😄 since there's a request for me to do Logan Pov for the girls night and I decided to do it ... for my bestie Erick hope you like it ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan POV

I hate it I mean it !!! I hate leaving My Winter ... eventhough i'm not leaving her alone but still ... since the day she left me for 3 months I'm really dying ... it's a worst tortured that i ever received ... Without her giggles ... Without her smile .... Without touching her soft skin ... I'm crying every night and prayed that she will wake up ... I tried to sleep on the bed ... but i cant sleep ... i miss her so bad ... I did tried take her sweater and smelled her scent ... but I can only sleep 10 mins ... I went to her and ordered the nurse to bring another bed and put it beside Winter Bed .. but still it's not Working .... i held her hand and kissed it everyday and every night ... and it's working ... i slept without releasing her hand...the moment she woke up .. i heard her soft giggles ... ouh I miss that giggles alot ... she is My World ... she is my oxygen ... my other half .... I don't know what will happen if she ever leave me one day ..

"What the f*ck are you thinking about !! stop thinking that she gonna leave us you idiot !! She never gonna leave us !! we gonna take care of her properly!! Now sucked it up and be the Logan that I know and Hate the most !! " My wolf Garon yelled at me ... yeah .. he hates me ... since the day that i left Winter and the day she got kidnapped...

when i heard that Winter got into accident .. my world crumbled down ... my heart ached ..i can feel the pain that Winter went through... Poor my winter ... I should be there to help her instead of leaving her alone in the mansion with Boss ...

The old man that happened to be Winter witness accident said .. she bought all the robots and dolls ... he said she want to give it to all the orphaned kids ... she left one bag on the counter ... as he about to give it back .. he saw Winter got hit by the truck ....he was shocked... the driver took Winter and get into the yellow car ... I clenched my hand ...that f*cker!! but I felt broke inside thinking that i should be with her the time that she bought all the gifts ... I'm such a HORRIBLE ALPHA !!!

I smirked thinking what have i done to That piece of sh*t ... after a month .. winter still in coma .. and Bryce told me that he found Jaydon ... My wolf try to take over ... and guess what .. i did let him take over ... Garon ... the beast that all the people feared the most is awake ... and he is ready to kill the piece of sh*t that touched his Mate !! his Love of his Life!!

Garon has been waiting for this along time ago since this f*cker attack our mate ... but i gave him a chance which is the biggest mistake that i did .. I should have killed him !!