fifteen

Thank you so much guys for reading my book .. 1.4K ? 🙀🙀omg I'm so happy 😄😆❤️ thank you again 😄🙈 el_penquino Buenos días 😄

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winter POV

jay jay left the room leaving me and Mandy alone in the room ...

" why you doing this? huh?! " i asked..I can't believe she did this ...

Mandy laughed evilly "oh dear .. are you sure you want to know why? .. okay here's the story .. My stupid husband or should i say ex husband are f*cking blinded by jealousy... He thought I cheated on him but I'm NOT .. I'm being faithful wife to him until he kicked me out from the house .. At the same time i was pregnant with Logan before i could tell him .. he NEVER LISTEN TO MY EXPLANATION ... he is f*cking idiot .. he called me a Whore .. he slapped me ... he kicked me .. he said ...he regretted for marrying me ...I almost lost Logan .. he file the divorce... I asked him what did i do ? but HE JUST IGNORING ME !! i signed the divorce paper ..because he want me to .. I don't want to be divorced... I love him ... i have NO F*cking IDEA WHAT DID I DO WRONG ... I raised Logan on my own in small town .. i'm a rogue for 7 years ... i gave birth to him alone without my husband .. do you want to know what i want the most when i was 15 ? ... I want my love of my life stand by me when I'm giving birth to our child .. saying nice thing to give me strength .. but.... reality is CRUEL.... dreams never come true ... My heart broke into millions pieces...every night i will cried ... i will always cried when Logan asked where is his father ... I cried ....when Logan got his first step ... i cried ....when Logan say his first word ... BUT HE NEVER LOOKING FOR ME ... one day ... Logan keep crying .. asking when will his dad come home .. I couldn't take it anymore ... I brought him to meet my idiot ex husband ... he smelled Logan scent ... he know Logan is his son ..I thought he would apologize to me for what have he done ... BUT NO .. HE Never DID ...instead he told Logan how bad i'm ... I'm not a good mother .. HE TOLD HIM THAT I'm a cheater ... i asked Logan to come home with me ... but hearing his words making my world shattered ... " I don't have a cheater as my mother " ..... My own son said that ...With that i kissed him for the last time .. and walked away ... My own son ... doesn't trust me ..." Mandy broke down ... she fall on her knees and crying ...

I felt really bad for her ... how could his own mate ... husband does not believe her ... her own son ... oh my ... i'm so mad at Logan father ... how could he said that without hearing any explanation...

" after a year ... i met one of the servant that close to me .. her name is Sara .. she is like my little sister ... She told me everything ... she said she saw Mr Wills saw me kissing one of the pack members ... His eyes turned black and he stormed away ... she still waited there after Mr wills out of sight ... the person that she thought was me is a witch ... she change the way she looked to look like me ..and make Mr Wills thought that was me .. after she said that all i see is RED ... i killed the witch ... she said she loved my ex husband .... she also said he's having a affair with her ... I don't believe it ... but half of me believe it ... with that i went to the pack territory but to be kicked out by my own Son ... I walked away ... and swear to myself that i will make both of them suffer as long as i Live". her voice hardened at the last part ...

" Mandy I'm sorry for what happened to you ... I addmited Logan and Mr Wills is wrong ... but i do want to apologize on Logan behalf ... I really sorry ... Logan doesn't know anything ... he just trusted his father .. he just a child at that time ... " i said softly not wanting to make her feel worse ..