The Deal

Jokers POV

In a split second I had my gun out and aimed at the goon.

"I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AN HOUR! AND YOU INTERRUPTED AT THE WORST POSSIBLE MOMENT!" I screamed and (Y/n) jumped.

I was about to shoot the goon when (Y/n) jumped in the way.

"(Y/n), darling, sweetheart, get out of the way." I said trying not to strangle her.

"Joker, put the gun away." She said calmly.

"(Y/n) he-" I began.

"It doesn't matter. Put the gun away and I'll...ummmm...I'll owe you a favor! Okay? You can take me on a date, or take me to your playroom, or whatever, just put the gun away." She said smiling a bit.

I was shocked. It was a very tempting offer though.

"You don't even know him!" I said dropping the gun a bit.

"I don't have to, what ever he did I'm sure it's not that bad." She said sweetly.

She looked over at the goon.

"Did you give away our location to Batman?" She asked seriously.

"N-no miss." He said.

She turned back to me.

"See! I mean he didn't do that! So... yay!" (Y/n) said smiling.

After a few moments she walked towards just a few inches away from me.

"Common J, your killen me here." She said and leaned in.

~~~

(Y/n) POV

For a split second I though of giving him a kiss, that would sure make him drop the gun, but instead I settled on a hug.

Joker was more of a physical person, I could tell, so I settled on a hug. Plus I didn't really want to kiss him...right? I mean he's a murderous, sociopathic clown.

As I hugged him I felt his body soften.

He smelled really good, some type of cologne. And he was skinny, yet muscular.

"Next time you won't be so lucky." Joker spat.

As the goon ran into the kitchen Joker put away his gun and wrapped his arms around me.

He buried his face in my hair and hugged me tighter, but not enough to hurt me.

After a few minutes he let go and picked me up bridle style. He walked to the kitchen and kicked the door open.

He set me down in a chair and picked up the box the goon was carrying earlier up. Then he gave it to me and picked me up again.

"I can walk you know." I said laughing a bit.

"Yeah, I know." He said smiling starring straight ahead.

We got in the elevator and headed up to the 7th floor.  And when we got there Joker stepped out still holding me and walked to the library.

He put me down right outside the double doors and took the box from me. I smiled and opened the doors.

I took his hand that wasn't carring the box and lead him to were I usually sit.

We both sat down on the couch in front of the fireplace. As I sorted my books I hear Joker open the box. I turned to see what it was and he handed me a plate.