The Clowns Not So Queen

"You listen here you little bi-" Harley started as I stepped out of the bus.

"Is there a problem here?" Joker asked as the bus doors closed behind him.

"Oh, um...no. Of course not, Puddin!" Harley said sweetly.

"Good, you come with me," Joker began pointing and me before facing Quinn "Harley, get in the van."

"Puddin! I don't wanna ride with the goons!" Harley whined.

"Get...in...the VAN, HARLEY!" Joker yelled.

Harley ran away crying. I attempted to back up a bit. His yelling was loud. I know I sound like a baby, but I was scared! He is the Joker! Gotham's worst villain! He's crazy! Insane! I didn't want to live with him forever! I wasn't going to tell him that though.

"Awwww, is someone a little scared?" Joker said, looking down at me.

"No. I...umm... It's just kind of cold out here." I lied.

"Mmmm, I see....Alright, I'll buy it." Joker said.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me around the bus.

"Wow." I whispered.

"You like it?" Joker said opening the door for me.

I got in the purple car. I wasn't a huge car person, really I could care less. But this, this was a nice car.
Joker isn't know to be the most responsible driver, I thought. I mean I heard that one time he drove himself AND Harley into tho ocean. And while he escaped Batman took Harley she went with the Suicide Squad, etc. But what choice do I have.

I grabbed my seat belt with my still handcuffed hands and attempted to buckle myself. After about a minute of struggling I felt a hand take my seat belt a click it in.

"Thanks." I said to Joker as he started the car.

We were off.