Volunteer

He stepped on the bus wearing nothing but a long purple leather jacket, blue sweat pants, and black dress shoes. I could tell why he was cold, besides the fact that it was fall.

"Thanks, hot stuff." he said smiling.

I blushed a bit. I guess I was pretty hot. I was wearing a red dress with a black coat, tights, and boots. My hair was in a bun with a side braid, I wore red lipstick, and black mascara. Joker walked to the front of the bus as Harley Quinn entered. She looked at me and attempted a growl. I sat down a laughed to my self. Everyone knew Harley and Joker had a complicated relationship. She adored him, but he simply used her, and when she got too annoying he would abuse her. But she still loved him and probably hated me.

"Alrighty everyone. I need a volunteer!" Joker said smiling.

He gave a quick glance at me, I returned it.

"No one?" He said pretending to be shocked.

"Maybe you should tell them what it's for. Ya know the volunteer thing." Harley said.

He looked at her and raised a hand. She winced, but he did not hit her. To her delight he put an army around her.

"Wonderful idea, darling!" Joker proclaimed taking his hand away.

Everyone looked down avoiding his gaze, everyone but me. I kept looking straight at him.

"I need one volunteer. Just one! This volunteer will come with me to Gotham and be my toy...forever. I won't kill anyone if I just get one volunteer. And no adults." He looked at me again.

A woman chaperone began to stand up and Harley glared at her, she instantly sat down. I looked at my best friend with tears in my eyes. I began to stand up when my BFF grabbed my hand and pulled me down. I looked at her, she knew this was hard for me, but I knew that he wouldn't leave with out me. I wiped away my tears, looked at him dead in the eyes, and stood up.
--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry that it's so short!