Trixie

Draco fell asleep at the foot of the hospital bed. He was awaken the next morning as they moved the hospital bed out of the room. Draco looked around before he realized what was going on around him. Jumping to his feet he ran from the room.

"What's going on!" Draco shouted.

A nurse broke from the crowd to give him answers.

"Your daughter is going into distress so we need to deliver. They are doing a emergency c-section."

Draco's breath caught in his throat as his heart beat sped up. Slowly he walked down the hall and stared into the room. A doctor with blood on his clothes pulled a fragile infant from what Draco could only guess was Whitney's stomach and several people began working on her. After a few minutes the baby was pushed out of the room with tubes sticking in the majority of her tiny body.

The doctor came out next, his face was grave. "I am so sorry, we did everything we could but we lost her. Your daughter is safe now but not yet out of the red. These next few days are the most critical."

"Can I see her?" Draco asked. "Can I see my daughter?"

The doctor shook his head. "Not for the next hour or so. No body can go in or out. I suggest you go home and get cleaned up or go get something to eat, it will pass the time by more quickly." The doctor nodded curtly before he walked away through another set of doors to get cleaned up.

Draco returned home. Heading inside he searched the house for Hermione. Walking upstairs he knocked on the bedroom door which was locked. A gentle click was heard and Hermione opened the door. After seeing Draco standing there, she tried to slam it in his face. Draco caught the door with his forearm, stopping her.

"Hermione please let me explain."

As angry as she was, Hermione wanted answers. "Fine," She said, gesturing for him to come inside.

"I didn't mean to leave like that," Draco said once she'd shut the door. "There was a crisis down at the hospital with Whitney, and I didn't think. I just jumped in my car adn left."

"How am I supposed to believe any of that is true when you lied to me. You didn't call, didn't answer your phone. I called every hospital within 100 miles asking if they brought in a Draco Malfoy. Then I got a yes and without a second more I rushed down to find you hovering over her hospital bed holding her hand and talking about how you love her."

Draco sighed. "What you need to realize is that Whitney was carrying my daughter. Just because she wasn't planned doesn't make me love her any less."

Hermione's cheeks flushed with anger. "Well, my life is complicated enough, and I don't need to add to it. I have two emotionally disraught girls that need a stable family and another boy on the way. Maybe you hadn't realized it but we are still trying to piece ourselves back together after Scorpius' death. You should leave because you seem to only make things worse."

Instead of walking out, Draco took a step toward her.

"Unintentionally. Yes I haven't been the best husband or father lately but I am trying as hard as I can. I can't just throw Trixie under the bus because she has a different mother. I am the only thing she has left."

Hermione felt her heart stutter. "Trixie?"

Draco nodded his head. "Whitney had a c-section, she didn't survive."

Hermione moved forward slowly before she leaned into Draco's chest.

"Oh Draco I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." Hermione whispered.

"Trixie is still fighting. Things need to change here Hermione. I don't want my daughter or son coming home to this. I want us to be closer, to be like we used to be before everything, every complication. I want us to make love more." Draco said. His grey eyes were practically undressing her as he approached, and she could feel the heat radiating off him. He stooped and whispered into her ear: "Please give me another chance. Give us another chance."

He smelled unbelievable, and when he brushed her hair away from her face and lowered his mouth to hers, she didn't push him away.

"Just don't ever keep secrets from me again," she whispered before he kissed her.

Draco pressed his body against hers, twirling his toungue and deepening the kiss. She could feel his, hard erection throbbing through his slacks.

"Hermione," he growled, "I missed you every single day I was away. I just couldn't chance leaving her at her fragile state incase she went too. I would never forgive myself," he paused. "I still don't forgive myself for missing out on Scorpius."

With that, Draco lifted her into his arms as if she weighed absolutely nothing and carried her to the bedroom. He placed her on the bed, and Hermione rose to her knees, pulling her dress over her head. Standing at the foot of the bed, Draco began undressing as well.

Hermione watched as first his shirt fel to the floor and then his slacks and boxers, revealing his ridiculously perfect body. Draco joined her in bed, lowering his body over hers. As he pressed his tongue against hers, she reached down and wrapped her fingers around his thick member, squeezing it ever so slightly.  Draco closed his eyes and bit his lower lip.

"Hermione," he groaned, dragging her name out as long as possible.

She continued to squeeze and stroke as he eased her bra strapps off her shoulders and removed the lace cups from her breasts. Gently, he grazed his teeth over her nipples, and Hermione moaned in appreciation.

Leaning on one arm, Draco used his other hand to drag his fingers down her pregnant stomach, stopping to cup between her legs. She writhed beneath him, raising her hips and grinding against his hand.

Hermione wanted her underwear gone,and she wanted Draco inside her. When she tilted her head to meet his gaze, her look must have told him as much, because he pushed her lace underwear down her thighs before climbing back on top of her. Kissing her again, he slid inside her. He filled her completely, his size a perfect fit.

Hermione moved underneath him, adjusting her body in order to allow him deeper access. Draco thrust slowly, hitting her in just the right spot, "Hermione, Merlin, you feel good." he grunted, building the momentum.

Hermione took all that he had. She'd gone far too long without this kind of love making from her husband. She could feel herself getting close, and when Draco propped himself up on his hands, driving into her again and again, he took both of them to the brink. She clenched, causing them to climax with such force that there wasn't any doubt in her mind that she would want to easily let him go. She wanted to be with him again.... and again.