Anger...

A little over a week had passed by, slowly the family was coming to terms with their sons death. They hadn't been able to bury their son yet because the muggle hospital was uncertain as to how he died and they were running tests to try and figure out why. Hermione and Draco had been arguing a bit more frequently about everything starting with the night each time the arguments grew worse and worse. The children were staying for a while at Hermione's parents house because of the arguements. Today was for the time being a normal day at the Malfoy residence.

"I can't believe you are blaming me again!" Hermione screamed. "It was your fault, you shouldn't have invited those pigs here in the first place." Hermione snapped as she walked from the room.

Draco followed after her. "You know that's not fair. I didn't invite them their friends did. I didn't know they were going to show up and you know that."

"Do I Draco?" Hermine said as she put her hand on her hip.

Draco grabbed at his hair in a stressed manner. "You could have called me when Scorpius was getting sick you know."

"I did call you and your little whore said you two were busy making a family." Hermione hissed

"Well apparently you didn't try hard enough Hermione. You gave up on me."

"You made it too easy for me Draco" Hermione said before she headed upstairs to the bedroom.

Draco stared after her before he followed. "Hermione? Please lets not argue okay, I'm sorry. Everything is going to get better I erased her mind she doesn't remember me." Draco said as he entered the bedroom. Walking up behind Hermione he touched her shoulder.

Hermione smacked his hand away before she turned to face him, her face was streamed with tears falling from her eyes. "Don't touch me."

"Hermione please? I don't want to lose you. I love you. It's always been you."

"You laid down with that woman and made love to her, I can never forget that."

"But you can forgive me, it wasn't intentional and you know it."

Hermione fell to the floor and began to sob. Draco slowly got to his knees and pulled her to into his arms. "She's pregnant isn't she?" Hermione whispered.

Draco didn't want to admit the reality that would soon set in. "I'm sorry Hermione, you have to believe me I would never purposely do this to you."

"Draco, I believe you but that doesn't change the fact that you have a crazy woman pregnant with your child. What are we going to do about that?"

"The child is innocent, the mother is guilty. I'm uncertain on how to deal with this."

"That is something we both agree on, the child is innocent." Hermione said in the gentlest of voices.

Draco turned, shifting Hemione under him so he was able move her shirt away from her stomach. Her baby bump was visible and large, she was just about a little over 5 months now and thriving. Draco placed his hand son either side of her stomach and formed a heart with his hands. Hermione watched him with passion in her eyes. She felt her love for him growing strong and their son that was growing in her stomach felt the love too because he started kicking.

Dracos head snapped up and he looked shocked at Hermione. "Do you feel that?" He gasped.

Hermione nodded her head. "He gets like that everytime I think about you."

Draco leaned over Hermione and kissed her stomach several times before moving to her lips.

"I know these past few months haven't been the best or the easiest but I promise that I will do everything in my power to try and pull us through this. You and our family are my life and that is all you need to know."