RWBY Part 1 - Signal Academy

(A/N) - As per usual.

(Y/N) = Your name, (L/N) = last name, (N/N) = Nickname, (H/L) = Hair Length, (H/C) = Hair Colour, (E/C) = Eye Colour (you can have more than one). now without further ado lets get on with the story. I present to you RWBY x Male Reader. Enjoy.

===========================================================================

You wake in bed from a dream you can't really remember. You cast it off considering it was just a dream and head downstairs where your mother is waiting for with your favourite food on the table. You eat it rather slowly savouring the taste in your mouth as it divulges your taste buds with utter bliss (*clears throat* sorry got too into it). As you finish your last mouthful. You head upstairs to get ready. You brush your teeth, put on your battle outfit ( you can choose what you wear), and you pick up your weapon - honest destruction - )Which is a bow that transform into a sword when you need it too, making it effective both very long range and short range). And head out saying goodbye to your mom as you head out. On your way to Signal you spot your friend Robyn (Yay made up character) sitting down by a tree inspecting her weapon (which is a sword called Xecon - Zeken) You decide to say hi but slowly sneak up behind her and ...

(Y/N) - BOO!

Robyn - *Jumping from fear* AHH!! *looks at you* oh really (Y/N) Really? Why?

Y/N - Because why not right you weren't expecting it so I thought I would scare you. It's just a prank.

Robyn - Oh (Y/N). You are going to pay for that ... *She tightens her grip on the hilt of her sword* Now then the easy way or the hard way.

Y/N - Um. Neither now let's get to school shall we? * runs ahead of Robyn so she doesn't stab him*

Robyn - Hey wait *sigh* *runs after him*

===========================================================================

AT SIGNAL

Y/N - Phew. I'm at school. Now let's head to class. I believe I have Qrow first for battle training. So I guess I should be going

===========================================================================

IN CLASS

Qrow - So then for today. Who wants to fight?

Immediately you spot someone's hand go up who you instantly recognise to be Ruby Rose, a girl with a scythe for a weapon, how she is able to carry that thing you'll never know, but she seemed eager to fight.

Ruby - Oh Pick me, pick me

Qrow - Okay Ruby and how else? ... *He ponders upon the thought* Ah! How about you (Y/N)

Y/N - Huh? Oh umm Okay.

*You get up on stage and ready your weapon in blade form and get into your battle stance*

Qrow - Okay so i want a clean fight. okay?

Y/N - Okay

Ruby - Gottcha

Qrow - okay so in 3...

Ruby - Good luck

Qrow - 2

Y/N - You too.

Qrow - 1

*You tighten your grip on Honest Destruction and slow your breathing, preparing yourself*

Qrow - Fight!!!

Y/N - ARGH!!!!

Ruby - ARGH!

*You two clash swords and a blinding white light surrounds the both of you as the fight begins.

===========================================================================

A/N - And that's all for part one folks sorry for leaving you on a sorta cliffhanger. I wonder what will happen during the fight. See you next time

525 words doesn't seem to be too bad for a first timer. YAY!!! Right I shall see you next time