Chapter 30

Maria's p.o.v

I groan as I sit up the best I could. My neck is stiff and I can't see out my left eye. I look down and see I am wearing some worn out bright blue dress. My throat is sore and my body hurts like hell especially my back from Kristy's damn cuts.

I groan and went to go rub my eyes but stopped when I felt my arms stuck against the chair. I looked down to see silver chains wrapped around me.

' Are you fucking kidding me! '

I think. 

I start trying to pull on the chains but it's no use. Unlike werewolves silver doesn't burn us or anything it just makes us about 30% weaker. But i'm already weak from the battle and whatever drug they put on me so I basically have none of my strength.

I groan and give up. 

' I'm to tired for this shit....'

I think. I was about to try to sleep  when I heard the metal door open. I immediately looked up.

" So feeling comfortable? "

A girl asked turning on the lights. I started blinking trying to get used to the light. When I did I looked up to see the girl who stabbed me. Her long red hair was tied into a pony tale and her green eyes sparkled with hate.

 " Kiss my ass. "

I said. She growled and slapped me.

" Language Missy... "

She said. I rolled my eyes. 

" Are you going to tell me why you have me locked up in here? "

I asked. 

" I have you locked up in here because I need your pack to fall. "

She said. My eyes widened and I sat up the best I could.

" Why?! "

I demanded. She just growled and and her eyes flashed red.

" That's none of her damn business now shut up! "

She yelled.

" Well it 's MY pack I think I have a right to know what you have planned for them."

I said. She growled louder and slapped me. I growled and tried to break the chains so I could teach this bitch a lesson.

" WHAT THE HELL! "

I yelled. She just laughed knowing I was completely useless. 

" That should teach you a lesson bitch! "

She said still laughing. I growled and felt Sasha extending her teeth while snapping at her.

" Your completely out of power here this is my land. "

She said. I just stayed quiet.

" Well I have to go now but there is someone who is dying to meet you again.... "

She said. My eyebrows furred together. 

I don't think I have met anyone here....

I thought. 

She moved aside and opened the door and out walked the queen of bitches Kristy....

" This actually doesn't surprise me... "

I said. I always knew she was a backstabbing bitch. She just rolled her eyes and stepped forward.

" I told you! You should have just stayed our little pathetic slave and none of this would have happened but noooo you had to go and make your own fucking pack! Well let me tell you something bitch! I am and will be Luna and I am going to make sure that you regret anything you have ever did! "

She yelled. I just smirked at her.

" Bring it on bitch.... "

That's when I broke the chains and she lunged at me.........

___________________________________________________

Stacy's p.o.v

Things have been crazy here. Everyone knows Maria is missing and looking for her everywhere. Xavier is cranky and has a short temper without his mate and Nina is now running the Shadow Claw pack. She is doing a good job at it but I can see she is tired. 

Things have been doing good with me and Daniel. I already love him. He is so sweet and caring but we have not been able to spend anytime together. With everyone looking for Maria and the war going on things have been getting crazy.

Alexis is moody now and has gotten a little bigger but everything else is okay. Everyone keeps waiting for the day my sister is going to come back but she has been missing for 5 days and that's not good considering she is a strong Alpha. 

I just sighed and plopped down on my bed which smelled like Daniel. He smelled like apples and vanilla. I moaned at his smell.  

I started thinking about everyone again. My brother and Nina are doing good he has already marked her. And I am starting to think that Alex and Alexis are having more then one baby because of the rate Alexis is growing at. She is not getting fat her stomach is just growing. I'm sure once that baby is out she will be skinny again. 

I sighed and felt sleepiness take over.

The last thing I thought about was my baby sister.

Picture is Maria

~~~~1 MORE CHAPTER THEN THE SEQUEL!~~~~

COMMENT

VOTE