Chapter 10

Xavier's p.o.v

" Why the hell are we moving to Alaska?!" Max yelled. Surprisingly that was the most emotion he's showed towards me since his sister disappeared. I sighed and rubbed my face.

" Let's talk about this in my office." I said walking towards it. I could hear him walking behind me. As I was walking my mind started wondering.

Where is my little mate?

Is she even alive? 

We had hired the best trackers to look for her but they said it was like as if she was wiped off the planet. There were no documents,credit cards,cars,apartments,houses,hotels, nothing...

I was snapped out of my day dreaming when we got in front of my door. I unlocked the door and stepped inside. I sat in the chair and waited for him to say something.

" Why are we moving to Alaska!? This has been our land for 258 years!" He said. I sighed. We had to move this might have been our land for a while but this is for the better of the pack.

" We have to move there is war coming..." I said. 

" WHAT?! WAR! We are the most second strongest pack in North America and the most 3rd strongest pack in the world! Who in there right mind would rage war on us?!" He said.

I know what your thinking though. How are you that strong if your mate left you? Yeah, Alpha's usually go through depression when there mate leaves and that means the pack looses it's strength. I did go through depression at first but I knew the pack needed me so I got up from my bed and took care of the pack. The work is mostly the only thing that keeps her off my mind. 

" The pack that declared war on us is the Blood Red Pack..." I said. His mouth dropped open. 

" Why them?! Did we do something!" He asked. I shook my head indicating yes.

" WHAT! what did you do!" He yelled. My wolf wanted to rip his head off for disrespecting us but I knew Maria would never forgive me if I did so.

" Remember that rogue that was in our land?" I asked. He nodded.

" Well the mark she has on her neck is a forced one from the Alpha of the Blood Red Pack. She has yet to find her mate but she said if we didn't want her here that we could kill her or let her go but I didn't think that was the right thing to do so I am protecting her..." I said.

His mouth dropped open. 

" You are starting war for a girl?!" he asked. I nodded my head.

" Unbelievable! For a rogue we are going to war!" He said.

" Yeah! And if this girl was Maria you wouldn't mind would you?!" I said getting fed up with his attitude. He stopped talking right away. He glared at me and walked out of the room. I know I hit a soft spot there but he has to remember who he is talking to.

I got up and walked back to my room. Tomorrow I will scout the land with the pack then I will get the new pack house build then by next week we will be moving to Alaska.....

Picture is Daniel

~~~ Alexa