Chapter 20

Logan's p.o.v

I hold my beautiful mate in my arms. We had just completed the mating processes. She had explained to me about what had happened and why she was marked by another. She had told me in was a forced mark. I wanted to kill the bastard who marked her when she told me that. So far I had learned her name was Lauren and she was my age. ( 21 ) Her father died when she was 5 leaving her brother,mother,and her. I also learned that her mother died when she was 15 due to cancer and that her brother lives with his mate in the the Lighting Bolt pack. When I asked her why her brother didn't  help her she said that the Alpha of the pack she was forced to stay in threatened to kill her brothers pregnant mate if she calls for any ones help. 

I felt so bad  knowing my mate went through all that. My cat growled wanting to go over to the Starlight pack and rip that Alpha's throat out. I sigh and put my head in her neck breathing in her strawberry and pineapple scent. After a few minuets of doing that my eyes got heavy. I pulled her closer to me and closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of being with my mate.

Maria's p.o.v

I turned over in my bed. I didn't want to get up I wanted to lay here forever. I was falling back asleep when someone knocking on my door woke me back up. I groaned and said

" GO AWAY! "

The door opened to reveal Alexis.

" I see someone doesn't understand what go away means...."

I mumbled. From the corner of my eyes I saw her roll her eyes. 

" Yes? "

I asked. She smiled and said.

" I have some news! "

I rolled of and laid on my stomach and raised and eyebrow.

" Your going to be a auntie! "

She said. I paused letting her words sink in. When they finally did my mouth dropped open.

" Are you serious? "

I asked. She nodded her head and smiled. 

" OH MY GOD! "

I yelled jumping up. I lifted up her shirt and sure enough there was a little baby bump.

" Does Alex know? "

I asked. She nodded her head.

" Alexis you do know I have to give away the third in command job away until that baby is out of you. "

I said. She nodded her head and said

" I know but I was thinking. Since I am going to be a mother after this why not let the person you pick keep the job. "

" Are you sure? "

I asked. She nodded her head.  I just smiled and hugged her.

" I am so happy for you! You and Alex are going to make great parents! "

I said. She smiled and held her stomach. We said our goodbyes. I plopped on my bed. Sasha hasn't talked to me since yesterday. She is probably upset with me. I shook my head and got up to get dressed. ( External Link )

Once I was done I went downstairs to get something to eat but first I need to talk to somebody. I went out of my house and went to one of the main houses. I opened the door and there was people everywhere. I went to the kitchen and saw who I was looking for but he was making out with some red head who was on the counter. 

" Ew that where people make food! "

I said catching there attention. The red head blushed and jumped down. She was about 2 inches shorter then me.

" Alpha "

She said in respect. I nodded my head at her and she left. I looked up and Tyler was there smirking. 

" Seriously on the counter. "

I said. He just shrugged and grabbed and apple.

" Man whore..... " 

I mumbled under my breath. 

" HEY! I heard that! "

He said. I just laughed. 

" Any whore I bring you good news. "

I said grabbing a banana. He raises and eyebrow.

" Well Alexis is pregnant ." 

I started of. He chokes on his apple.

" Are you serious?! "

He said. I nodded my head.

" Whoa.... But what does that have to do with me? "

He asked. 

" Well she doesn't want to be third in command anymore so I was wondering if you would do it? "

I ask. He smiles and nods his head rapidly. He picks me up and spins me around hugging me.

" Thank you! "

He says. I laugh and nod my head walking away eating my banana.  I walk outside and see baby wolves and baby cats running around. Parents laughing and friends drinking lemonade and eating hamburgers and hot dogs. I smile it seems that the wolves and cats are getting along. 

I sigh. I haven't seen Nina all day so I am guessing things went good with my brother. I turn around to walk to the other main house when I see Xavier. We lock eyes. I smile and he smiles back. I was about to go over to him but I was cut of when the sounds of wolves rang through the air. Growling snarls and roaring rang through the air. People came out of houses and children ran to their parents.

I looked at Xavier but he seemed as confused as me. Slowly hundreds of wolves came out. All different colors and sizes. Then it hit me the war. We were out numbered by about 200 but we are strong combined. I growled and looked for the Alpha. I couldn't find him but I heard a howl from far away but that's when hell broke loose.......

Picture is Lauren