Chapter 29

*****READ THE A/N AT THE END OF THE STORY IT"S IMPORTANT!!!!*****

Maria's p.o.v

I walked to Alexis room and knocked on the door. 

" Hey it's me can I come in? "

I asked.

 " Yeah! "

She said. I walked in and saw Alexis sitting on the bed watching Percy Jackson and the sea of monsters. Her stomach was big though. Since we are werecats are pregnancy's are quicker then humans so she should be having her baby in 6-7 months.

" Hey! How are you feeling? "

I asked.

" Like crap... I am getting so fat! Look! "

She said pointing to her stomach. I just laughed.

" You'll get better once that baby is out of you. "

I said. She just rolled her eyes.

" Where Alex? "

I said. 

" Training he told me to stay here until he gets back. "

I just rolled my eyes at his possessiveness.

" Do you need anything? "

I asked. She shook her head yes. 

"Can you get me some ice cream,pickles,whip cream,strawberries,and some bag of chips. "

I nodded my head and walked out of the room. I ran to the kitchen and grabbed all her stuff.  I was walking up stairs when I heard several screams making me drop everything.

There was broken glass everywhere but I just ran towards the screaming. I ran outside and saw wolves and cats running around and children running towards the house. I looked around more and saw fighting. 

"Not again...."

I mumbled. 

I was knocked to my feet by a grey wolf. He growled at me and charged. I rolled to the side before he could hit me and shot up onto my feet. He growled in frustration and got in a fighting stance. I growled at him but didn't make the first move. I guess he got sick of waiting and charged. At first I thought he was going to jump up at me but he ended up jumping down and hitting my feet making me fall and hit my head.

" Ow... "

I said. He scratched my cheek making Sasha mad and taking over. She jumped at him grabbing his neck and slamming him down on the ground. He whimpered and she snapped his neck quick before shifting.

I took over again and ran to help others. Soon enough Nina caught up with me helping me fight.

' Another battle I thought we were done for awhile...'

She said.

' Yeah, me to....' 

I said getting back to fighting.

I was fighting a small red wolf when I was jumped on from the back. I let out a small cry when it's claws scraped my back sliding down.

I turned around still bleeding and looked at the wolf.

It was Kristy. 

I always new she was a backstabbing bitch.

She growled and her eyes flash red. I was confused now. Only Alpha's had red eyes. While I was busy thinking she jumped me.