FILTHY LUCRE

I don't know why it took so long for me to recommend this, this is the actual work of Jesus. I both hate and love it like when you order a hamburger with no tomatoes and you get tomatoes and you want to hate it because it's not what you wanted or expected but at the same time that hamburger tastes really good so you love it. This fic is exactly like that, the ending is completely unexpected and you want to dislike it but you also like it.

I'm not making sense but just read it, you'll understand.

Filthy Lucre
COMPLETED
by stereo_junkie, it's on  franksenpai account

Frank Iero is living the American wet dream - he's rich, good-looking, and spends his days doing drugs and climbing into bed with beautiful boys and girls. Gerard Way is a man bordering on desperation - selling himself off to men with more money than sense in attempts to support himself and his worsening drug habit. When Gerard's job embroils him in the glamorous world of the rich and the infamous it's not long before both their paths cross and Frank begins living his fantasies through Gerard - for a price.

(Warning: smut, rape, childhood abuse, violence,  drug usage, and prostitution.)

Credit to stereo_junkie

-

I think the description covers up most of the trigger warnings, but I'll add alcohol and sexual abuse.

It took me three minutes to spell alcohol and I'm still not sure it's right. Alchohol, achohol, alhocol, idk but anyways I think the khal drogo is dying so I need to go.

-Frank