Chapter Twenty

Hey guys!❤️

This chapter is kind of confusing so Bear with me here.sorry I haven't uploaded. School has been busy...

Shoutout goes to...

@Jaimesgirls2002

Congrats beautiful!😘

QOTD: favorite actor?

My answer; Leonardo Dicaprio

Chapter 20

Wish it was a dream

*---------*

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

I open my eyes to feel a warm chest under me. My bring my right leg up and wrap it around the legs. The person cuddles me. I open my eyes to see he hasn't moved. I give him a kiss on his chest. I lean over and touch his biceps. "Morning beautiful" a husky voice interrupts me.

"Hey babe" I say smiling.

"How long have you been awake" he ask me?

"Long enough to know that I don't deserve a wonderful guy like you" I confess.

"I love you so much Rilen" he leans down to my lips.

"Love you so much more Eilliot"

"Rilen"

"Rilen"

"Rilllen"

"RILLLEN"

"RILLLLLEEEEEN"

A pillow hits my face. Gosh it was all a dream. I let out a scream as I wake myself up. "I've been calling your name for 20 minutes. WAKE UP" Bailey shouts.

I look over. "You haven't even moved out of your bed but you are telling me to moved" I say.

"You have class today. I don't. You are already 5 minutes late. I don't have class." He chuckles.

Oh my gosh. I'm late.

_______

I walk in the room only dropping my all my books. I let out a groan. "Sorry. I was-"

"You're late" she says.

I bend down to pick up my books. "Yea see I was-"

"You were asleep"

How did she know? "Yea but"

"You were dreaming about Elliot"

I look at her. "Elliot will never be yours" she says.

Elliot stands up and looks at me. "Ew I don't like you. Nobody likes you" he spits at me.

"No"

I feel the tears in my eyes

"No"

This has to be a dream

"No"

It just has to be

"Rilen"

"Rilen"

"RILLLLEN"

"Someone wake her up"

I feel my back shake. I open my eyes to come face to face with him; Elliot. "Hey you might want to wake the professor is getting mad" he whispers.

I lift up as the drool rolls down my chin and on my desk. "Sorry" I say to her.

"Yea I would be too" she snaps.

I groan knowing I'm going to get in serious trouble. As she dismisses us she tells me to stay after. When every one exists the building I then get up and walk to her. "Want to explain why you were sleeping" she ask?

I shake my head. "I'm here for to teach you the things you are going to want to know for the next 15 years" she walks close to me "I am here for the people that want to learn. Not for little girls that can't enough sleep. Get yourself together. If you can't come to class and stay awake then don't come to class."

And with that she leaves. Wow I wish I was in a dream right now.