Chapter Eleven.

AUTHOR NOTE: It came to my attention while posting this chapter that all of the last chapter did not post. So you might want to re-read the previous chapter before reading this one as several of the last paragraphs were not posted.

He pulled the knife from where he kept it on is belt and using his own legs to hold hers down cut up the center of her tank top. She kicked her legs and tried her best to buck him off of her but he was heavier.

"It doesn't have to be this way Lacy."

"I won't tell you! I wont!" She screamed.

He shook his head and flicked the lighter, he let it burn for a few moments before speaking to her again.

"Where is King."

"I won't tell you."

He let the lighter burn out before pressing the hot metal into her skin just below her bra. Instantly the smell of burned flesh and the sound of skin blistering was present. She let out a sharp gasp, arching off the bed and struggling against him.

He pulled away and she fell back against the bed, out of breath and seeming exhausted. She looked up at him with an expression that wasn't readable.

"Just tell me what I want to know," He said softly.

"No."

She watched him, her skin was already blistering from the burn but she knew he was holding back. His bag held weapons that could snap bones and peel skin and yet he was resorting to lighters with her.

He rolled briefly off of her, his hands going for her pants. She tried to squirm away but he held her down and quickly pulled off her sweatpants. Her panties were traditional brief style and black, matching her bra and he felt his pants tighten slightly.

Convincing himself she was just another body and it didn't matter how shapely she was, or how creamy her pale skin was he pinned her down again, relighting the flame in his lighter.

"Tell me where King is."

"No," She said with a heavy sigh.

He lit the lighter and hesitated only a minute before pressing it against her skin, just above her hip.

She let out a small cry that he realized didn't exactly sound painful and arched off the bed. Her hips brushing against some private parts of anatomy and only making his current condition worse. He ground his teeth hard enough it hurt.

He took a minute to really look at her, her pale skin, gentle curves, the fading bruises from their last encounter. He pulled the lighter from her skin and she let out a soft mewling sound but didn't relax this time. Instead, she pulled her legs free from under him and wrapped them around his waist.

She pulled his body closer to hers, her hips meeting his and his hand fell to her waist. Squeezing tight enough he was sure he would leave hand prints, he wasn't sure if he was trying to stop her or encourage her.

He lit the lighter again, not letting it burn as long this time before pressing it once more to her skin. This time choosing a spot on her thigh, just below her panties. She let out a small gasp and bucked her hips into his and he was lost.

He tossed the lighter aside and grabbed her arms, pulling her up until she was sitting on his lap and could loop her bound arms around his neck. With her lower body pressed so intimately against his there was no point in denying how badly he wanted her, so he didn't.

He caught her lips with his in a rough, hardened kiss that she more than responded to. Pressing herself tighter to him and rubbing her hips against his. He began to lose himself in the sensation of her soft skin under his roughened fingertips and her body pressing to his. His hand slid up her back to the nape of her neck, his other hand squeezing her hip.