Chapter 5: Mission successful?

"How's our guest feeling, Sebastian? Did he drink the water?"(Shiro)

Shiro said behind Qiangs back. He had just come out disguised as Sebastian in order to escape from the mansion.

"Oh, oujo-sama, it's you."(Qiang)

Qiang said in surprise. He immediately fixed the way he stood into a butler pose that he had seen in many historical English movies.

"He did, and once again he is sleeping, oujo-sama." (Qiang)

Shiro was quiet for a few minutes just looking at Qiang standing there in Sebastians figure.

'Don't tell me she has figured me out?'(Qiang)

"Hm... Everything is okay then."(Shiro)

She turned around and went into a room further into the hall.

'I think I need to be more careful.'(Qiang)

Qiang started looking for the way out of the mansion. First he needed to go downstairs to the first floor but to do that he needed to find the stairs leading down. He had judged his room to be on the fifth floor from looking out the window. Based on that he had to go down at least four staircases. Since he didn't know the layout of the mansion or his precise current location other than that he was on the fifth floor he chosed to walk around with his pure instincts as guide.

After finding the first staircase after fifteen minutes and realising that the staircases wasn't connected he figured that it would take a very long time to find the staircases on all the floors. He quickly decided to try and at least get down to the second floor where he was sure he could jump down from without injuries.

He walked down and started to search for his second staircase. After about ten minutes he found it. He actually managed to find the second staircase in 5 minutes less than the first one.

'Just one staircase left, then I will be able to jump.' (Qiang)

He thought to himself continuing down to the next floor. What he didn't know was that he had been really lucky that none of the other servants saw him and even if they did they did not approach him.

As soon as he was down the stairs one of those he forgot about approached him.

"How's our guest, Sebastian?"(?)

It was a red haired woman with her hair tied in a ponytail and with red eyes. Qiang who had forgotten about the other servants quickly searched through his memories of when he came up with the plans. He had for emergency sake made up a sentence just in case. He quickly remembered it and said it.

"He is fine, just fine, now if you excuse me I have some things to do."(Qiang)

Qiang quickly walked away behind a corner.

'Phew, that done, I hope she isn't too suspicious of me. Anyway time to get out of here.'

Qiang found the last staircase as fast as he could.

'Finaly I can leave this place, probably, just need to find a big enough windo...'

Before Qiang finished that thought he found what he looked for and smiled. A huge window big enough to fit a adult man, not to boot, completely open!

'Wait a minute... Open?'

Qiang stopped to think for a moment.

'Could it be that they know about my escape? But how do they know and why would they just let a window this size stand open?
The temperature isn't that high in the mansion that they would need a widow open and it's pretty cold outside. If it isn't to let me escape then why would they let it stand open? Anyway I'll take up on their offer.'

Qiang jumped out of the window and landed steady on the ground. He quickly changed his appearance back to normal and started to search for the exit of this underground cave with a house in the middle. He found a humansized opening and tunnel with a small light shining on the other side at a distance that felt like at least one km away (sorry about that Americans I don't know your distances at all). With resolute steps he walks towards the end of the tunnel.

"Guh, the light?"

The moment the light directly hit Qiangs eyes he realized that his eyes were used to the damp light in the twins mansion. But what he noticed wasn't only that, on his way here it wasn't so apparent as now close up. The light wasn't the color of sunlight but it had a blue tone to it. It came from a big wall of fire that stretched through the big hall from the right wall to the left. On the other side of the two meter thick wall of fire Qiang can see a glimpse of the forest through a small human sized opening in the wall.

Qiang approached the wall of fire but strangely enough didn't seem to feel any temperature difference.

"Weren't you supposed to feel everything in this game? How come I don't feel any heat coming from this fire?"

When he were around four meters away from the blue fire an gaint figure appeared from the fire. It was a gigantic troll-like figure standing 6 meters tall and having blue flames as hair and on his shoulders.

Qiang used creature analysis on the troll.

Name: Dramador
Race: Blue flame troll Level: 50

Skills:
Flame throw: The user throw out flames from their mouth. Have a 80% change of causing the buff "burn" on the enemy.
Infinite fire: Gives the user an infinite amount of energy as long as the fire on the user's body don't dissappear.

Equipment:
Trolls jacket: The jacket worn by trolls.
Fire troll chains (rare): Gives one a mana recovery boost

"I found something rare already!"

Qiang said outloud. Since the game had just started many players hadn't gotten a chance to see, much less get a rare item, whether it's a equipment or a recipe of a rare poison. In fact Qiang was probably the first!

'I must have that.'

Qiang prepared himself mentally for the fight to come, it wouldn't be easy but he had to. Both for greed and for freedom he had to fight. This was the only way out of the twins cave.

Author's notice: Sorry for the late chapter, I kinda lost my idea paper somewhere and ended up forgetting my ideas (#clumsy) but now it's finally out! Hope you enjoy! I also came up with an better idea for this story. Bye!