Chapter 2: Start of adventure

When he opened his eyes he was in huge white space. After a few seconds he heard a voice that he figured was of the npc that would guide him in making his character.

"Welcome to Lativase Eternity Online. Please chose a race that you want to experience the game with. Because of certain qualifications that was reached when you entered the game the hidden race called Wechal is available"

In LEO there are hundreds of races which only 6 available for every player to chose when they first enter the game. Those races are human,werewolf, orc, dwarf, elf and moon elf. Moon elves is only available to women and, compared to normal elves they have a penalty in the day but because of that they are even more beautiful than normal elves.

There are two ways to get a hidden race in LEO. One is to reach special qualifications when entering the game, making it only available to yourself. The other way is to do a race opening quest which makes the race available to everyone. Both of the ways are really hard to come by.

Jin had originally decided to take the human race but, since a hidden race was right before him for him to chose he couldn't stop himself from seeing the info.

"Info about the Wechal race, please."

"Understood."

A window appeared before him with the requested information.

The Wechal race.
A human race that has developed a mimic skill to survive. After getting to know at least 80% of a creatures habits and reactions the Wechal can use the mimic skill to transform into that creature.

'Seems good, the mimic skill may be useful. Other than the mimic skill the race seems to be no different from the human race.'

"I'll take it."

"Understood. Any specific changes in appearance?"

"Hmm, white hair with red stripes and red eyes."

"Understood, are you satisfied with your character?"

"Yes."

"Then, what will be your characters name?"

"Qiang."

"Any desired kingdom..."

"Terass."

"Understood, have a nice game time."

"Thanks."

When the conversation ended white bluish light surrounded him and he found himself in a square with a fountain in the middle. He looked into the water and saw his character reflected in the water.

"From now on I'm known as Qiang, huh. Well, here at least."

As he was inspecting his looks in the fountain, a lot of other players appeared together with blue lights. Ofcourse there was players who had arrived before him but now the amount of players drastically increased. Some of them started to introduce themselves and more and more followed their lead.

'I have a bad feeling about this.'

Qiang thought to himself and a few minutes later his bad feelings came true.

"You're that f****n' bastard Silver from the forums?!"

"Oh, so you are that nerd Sullen, huh? You are as ugly I thought you would be."

"You f****n' bastard, the one who says it is it!!"

"You guys clam down, you have just started playing..."