38. How fucking dare you!

Fort's memories were temptations. I kept wanting see more of him. I couldn't stop. I kept on hiding and diving into his memories.

" My goddamned ring is lost! Unbelievable! " He growled as he fell on my couch.

" It's not lost! You'll find it! Now stop sulking around! Let's do something! " I jumped

" I am not in a mood to go out." He groaned sliding downward on my couch till he hiy the ground.

" Your floor is so cold and I can feel the way it wants me"

I facepalmed myself." My floor wants you to retreat your humble body from over it" I said pulling him up.

" Don't be such an ass on such a nice Saturday evening! " I tried to sound optimist.

" What do you propose we do? "

" How about we both watch a movie together " I squealed

" Okay. Do you have a knife in your house"

" Yes but why do you ask?"

" So I can stab myself and die before you torture me with a movie!" He groaned covering his face with a pillow

" Oh please! Movie parties are amazing! Popcorns, beer and nachos . NOw stop groaning like a pregnant women and get up let's choose a movie!" I yelped

"Help I am being molested!" He screamed as I dragged him to my computer.

" Shut up! You arnt scared of death but you fear a movie! Man up!" I chided. " Okay. So what kind of movie do you like?"

" Porn" He replied

I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

" I am not watching porn on my television with speakers on."

" Now that you mention that, I really want to watch porn on your television with you speakers on" He beamed and chuckled.

" So you propose I watch 50 shades of Grey with you? Even though the romance was beautiful but still."

" I can totally learn something from that movie! Maybe I can tie you up to the bed and ...

" Dont even think about it! " I warned pointing my index finger at him

" Handcuffs.. Clamps"

"How abour I whip you instead of the other way around" I said with a tight lipped smile

"Ah if thats what you want I am totally cool with it most welcome to do it me as long as you are naked !"

" I have other plans too including tying you up and throwing you into Marina Trench"

He chuckled

"What about Romantic comedy!" I beamed looking at the ceiling dreamily not noticing Fort's fake choking sounds.

" Come on! They are so beautiful and meaningful! I mean just look at The Notebook! It made me cry!" I whined recalling about the movie. Me and Cara watched it together and we both were in yhr living room with a box of tissues and donuts crying our eyes out.

" Please!! I am a boy! The last time I watched Romedy was..... Well.... NEVER!"

" Okay then action movie, horror, thriller.." I shrugged

" Horror! " He jumped up.

Shoot. I hate horror. I get scared as shit.

" I don't even need my ring to figure out you don't like horror movie." He chuckled