28. Just cut me into half and sell me on Ebay!

After the punch and the tiny confession Fort didnt annoy me for a while .

I wondered why was that?

Well it's good for me... Is it?

I was so used to him pranking on me now his wierd distance wasn't appealing me anymore.

Well it was a nice Wednesday holiday. I am surely not going to waste it now.

Bam Reality check- I don't really have anything to do.

I can't drive anywhere and as much of a hard worker I seem like... I am really lazy. So unless a knight in shiny armour comes to rescue me, this butt ain't moving.

My phone vibrated. I reached to check the message.

Ryan.

I swiftly tapped on the message

Ryan: Hi bae wanna hang out today?

What can be the worst thing? He hasn't talked to me since I sent Fort back.

Sure! I'd do anything to get out of this bed..even though that's just me being lazy

The way he said bae seems like he is still my boyfriend

Ryan: Cool then I'll be there in 10.

And there. My Wednesday plan sealed.

With a lot of efforts I pushed myself out if my bed. I looked at my bed with a sad expression. The pain of separation is unbearable.
I'll be back for you my dear bed..

I washed and changed into ripped jeans and a plain vest. My mom was downstairs making.. I dont know, I cant read minds like Fort.

" Good Morning Mom" I said placing a kiss on her cheek.

" Hi sweetie! Guess what! Dad showed some stirring.He might retain from the coma soon!" Her eyes gleamed with happiness. I jumped and hugged her. This was the best news I had heard in the last entire month.

" That is just amazing mom! Can I go see him?"

" Sure honey! But it seems like you are going somewhere? " She asked curiously

" Oh ya! Ryan wants to hang out with me so I-

" Flo!" Fort barged into the kitchen. He was looking nervous. He fidgeted with his fingers and tried to push his hands in his pocket. I had never seen him like this.. Confused and nervous.

" Um.. Hi"

" Fort! Come in have a seat" My mom chirped.

" I -I-i-i-i wanna hang out with you today" He blurted

My eyes widened in surprise. Hang out? With me?

" But.. I actually-

" Please... Just today." He said nervouSly

His face was so desparate that I felt guilty that I had to refuse him

" Fort I would have... but I promised Ryan that I would
Spend the day with him"

His nervous face snapped into anger.

" What! You are still going to hang out with him?!"

" I 'll just leave.. " Mom raised her hnd in surrender and walked out

" Of course I hang out with him! What has he done that I shouldn't? "

" He is trapping you in his charm words again! You are a dimwit if you don't get it by now"