15

Previously...

"Haley, will you be okay?" Xavier had called me in the morning. He told me to check at the newest news reports. They were on my sister. But all of them weren't true. News reporters never care about the truth, they just want a story.

"I'll get through it somehow." I responded.

"I'll be by your side, and help you get through this."

And so it continues...

That's the last box!" I told my parents. My dad came around to the back of the moving truck. He grabbed the hand of the door, and closed the trunk.

"It's ready!" He tapped on the closed door to inform the diver. And the the driver drove off. "We'll leave in two hours. That should be enough time for you to say your goodbyes."

"Okay." My dad went back in the house. He was probably double checking that we didn't leave anything.

Once he walked in, I took out my phone. And saw a text message from Xavier.

Xavier:
I'm on my way to the café. Can you meet me there in a few?

I replied saying that I'll be there as soon as possible. I didn't go back into the house, I started walking directly to the café.

I looked up to the sky and noticed that it was completely clear. There wasn't a cloud at all. I then glanced at the trees. The leaves were surrounding the trees on the ground like a barrier.

After a couple of minutes, I felt the warm heat of the café hit me. Xavier was sitting at a booth that was not too far from the door.

"Hey" Xavier smiled as I took the seat in front of him.

"Hey, how's it going?" I created conversation.

"Horrible." Xavier replied. His smiled had disappeared.

"Why? What's wrong?" He seemed to be really upset. His face showed it all.

"The love of my life is moving away in an hour." His hand reached out to me.

"I'll come back." I held his hand.

"I wish you didn't have to go." Xavier gave me puppy eyes.

"I will cherish every moment I spent with you." I squeezed his hand. "We haven't know each other for long, but thank you for everything." Xavier's eyes grew sadder. "Right now, I need to get away and sort things out."

"You can do that here." Xavier tried to convince me to stay.

"No, I can't." I looked around. Some people were glancing over to me. "There's to much drama here." Xavier looked in the same direction I was. And that caused some people to look away.

"I understand." He eyes still showed the sorrow. "I will wait for you, Haley ." My eyes widened in shock. "It doesn't matter how longer." I felt like I was about to cry. "Even if you don't like me anymore... I will fall in love with you again." I felt a tear slide down my cheek.

Xavier got up from his seat and sat next me. He put his arm around me to comfort me.

"Thanks, Xavier." I felt his arm shift.

"That's the first time I've heard you say my name." He had a huge smirk on his face. I giggled, but it was a nervous giggle. I hadn't said his name before...

I rested my head on his shoulder.

But as I did so, a I noticed someone looking at me. It wasn't a customer, it was a waiter. He looked strangely familiar.