Chap. 11: Not a Farewell

Kauro's POV ~
" Yo, Ceasar. What are you gonna do now? You just got beat up by a lady. And not just any lady." he turned to look at me. "My lady." and smirked. He walked over to Ceasar. " Yeah, and I didn't got a chance to kick his ass." Luffy pouted like a little kid. "Hey, Luffy, we're gonna throw a banquet later for our achievement. So cheer up." Long nosed guy said."Really? SUGOI!!" Luffy's eyes sparkled and his mouth watering. I giggled at his childishness.

" Cook-ya, why don't you handcuff Ceasar with those seaprism stones. That way we can bring him back to the ship with no trouble." Law instructed the blonde hair guy with curly brows. " Got it." he answered back. " Kauro, I see you're not talking." I was about to say something, but something caught my attention. My eyes widened to see, purple smokes, heading straight this way."Law, what's that?" I pointed out the smokes. " Damn, the gas got here faster than I thought." he said." Hey Law. Is the entrance door working?" I asked." Yeah, why?" "Nothing. Don't worry. I got this." I said and smiled at him. He gave me a questioning look though.

I raised my hands and it started glowing red." Psychic-Close Sesame!"(A/N: Hehe, I made that up.) then the side-door entrance glowed red and started to move, closing the entrance. "Hehe. Piece of cake." I giggled. Everyone was staring at me. "Sugoi! How did you do that. Do you have devil fruit abilities? What fruit did you eat?" Luffy said, eyes sparkling. " I used my Psychic Ability, Telekinesis. And no, I don't have devil fruit ability." I said." Then how?" the raven haired girl asked. " My father, he experimented on me. He did this to me." I said, looking down."Oh."she said.

" Wait, was your name Kauro D. Yukira?" she asked again."Uh yes." I looked at her." Why Robin. Is there something wrong?" an orange haired girl asked." From what I know, there was this girl that caused chaos and destruction to ten islands, ten villages on each islands. She burned them down to the ground. No one survived, and that girl was Kauro D. Yukira." she explained. They all looked terrified except for Law, Luffy, Zoro and curly brows."So scary." their little reindeer said, hiding behind the girl named Robin. " Don't worry, I can control my powers properly. Now would you mind telling me your names?" I asked. Then they all each said their names. "Ok, enough chitchat. We've got to get moving." Law said, grabbing my hand." Let's go."

Time Skip ~
We made it out of the building with no sign of the smokes. Maybe it all vanished. And we all walked to the Strawhats ship since its nerby. "Strawhat-ya, I'm gonna leave Ceasar to you for a while. I need to go back to my crew and discuss some plans when we get to the next island." Law said, handing Ceasar to Luffy. Well, more like throwing Ceasar to him. "Yeah. Don't wory Tra-guy. My crewmates are strong. We can handle it." He said grabbing Ceasar back to their ship. "Once we're done planning. I'm gonna take Ceasar with me, if you don't want to come. And there, we'll bid our farewells." "What. I won't allow that! I'm gonna kick that mingos butt too. You can't stop me. So that's no farewell." Luffy said with a Goofy grin. "Whatever." "Um Law. Where is your submarine anyway?" I asked. Just curious. "Don't worry. I'll call them." He then took out a den den mushi out from his coat.

'Purupurupurupuru. purupurupurupuru. Puru-Clank.' " Oh, hello Cap, did you get Ceasar?" I think that's penguins voice. "Is that penguin?" I whispered to Law. He nodded and said "Yes. And we did get Ceasar. I had him taken care of to Strawhat-ya. So start the sub and come get us." He said. "Roger Cap. Wait us? Who's us?" "Just come get us. You'll see." CLANK ."Why didn't you tell him, Law." "Just, a surprise for them." He then smiled.

Then the water was bubbling and I think something is submerging. "Oh, Law's sub. Hehe." The door opened to see Penguin, Shachi and Bepo. They all are dressed in black suits. "Hey Cap. We're here." Shachi said."I can see that. So who were you with Cap. You said us." Penguin said and then looked at me. Shachi as well. Oops, They got nosebleeds. Perverts. "Still preverts as always, eh Shachi, Penguin." I said. They both wiped their nosebleeds and faced at me in wide mouth open. "Y-you. No way." Penguin said "It can't be." said Shachi. Bepo came closer to me and sniffed me. His eyes went wide, tears dropped from his eyes and tackled me to the snowy ground. "KAURO!"