Chap. 5: Lost Love -part. 1

Kauro's POV ~
There I was, sitting on the bed. I was wondering about earlier, of what Captain said to me. Am I really precious to him? Maybe I'll find out later.

While listening on the battle outside, I was just about to be going to the sink to wash my hands, when the door opened."Oh, Captain. You're back already? Are they go-" I stop mid sentence, 'cause when I turned around, it was not my Captain. He was wearing a striped mask with holes, probably to breathe in and see. And on each of his arms were scythes. He had long wild blonde hair. But he was somewhat familiar. " Who are you!" I shouted at the man and prepared myself in defense formation. "No one important, actually. It's not going to be necessary if you knew my name. Hmm, I think Kid wpuld be glad to see you in person, Kauro D. Yukira. The now, 600,000,000 belli pirate. Whose bounty is higher than my Captains." he announced.'Wow, my bounty rose? Since when.? Wait, back to the topic!' "So what about me?" I asked."Nothing much, really. It's just that, our Captain is very interested in meeting one of the D's." he said. 'Since what is it with the D's. I don't even freakin' know what that means! Ugh!' "And I have no interest in you idiots!" I growled, and charged at him, to punch him. But he jumped and dodged my attack. And before I could turn around, he hit my pressure point on the back side of my neck. I didn't use my ability on him, because I don't want to destroy Law's room. I'll only sometimes use it in wide areas. After that thought, I blacked out.

Law's POV ~
We were battling the Kid Pirates. It's kind of odd, because Eustass-ya wasn't there. Even his firatmate, Killer. It's really suspicious. Something's not right. Well, that's no fun. So, I was just standing on the door, leaning its frame,and watching the fight, smirking. Then Eustass-ya came out."Oi,Eustass-ya. It's been a long time, since Sabaody Archipelago. " I said while smirking. "Eh, well if it isn't Trafalgar." he said."Come on, this is no fun. I'm gonna kick your ass, EustASS-ya." I said, specifying the 'EustASS'. He growled at me and jumped on deck. I unsheathed my Nodachi and got ready for my 'ROOM'. While he was collecting mwtal around us. Now, this is a fun challenge. We charged at each other, when his firstmate, Killer called him. We stopped each others tracks, when our weapons almost collided."Kid, hshshshshsh." that was all I heard when Killer whispered something to Kid. I saw Kid smirked, and he looked at me."I guess we can't have fun at all, Trafalgar. So I'll be going now. I've got some,, business to attend to. Ja~ne." after that, he immediately left.. "I wonder what's that all about. I better go check on Kauro."