Chap. 9: We Meet Again

(A/N: Guys, this chapter is gonna be based on the episode of One Piece in Punk Hazard. I don't really know how to explain the fighting situation, so those who have seen that episode, try to understand. I did some changes on that episode in this chapter.. Ok, so that's it for now. Don't forget to vote! Love ya.)

Law's POV ~
     It's been two years since Kauro was gone. I've lost hope in finding her. And now, I have become stronger and am about to form an alliance with Strawhat-ya. I am in Punk Hazard island now. We both agreed to defeat the mad scientist, Ceasar Clown and destroying the SAD Factory, to bring down Doflamingo and Kaido. I entered the secret room that leads to the SAD, and there I saw someone.

It was a woman, based on her curves and big breasts. She was wearing a long leg length coat like mine. She was facong side view, so I only saw the side. Her hair was red orange that hung down to her waist. She was wearing the hood on her coat that covered her head, but some hair hung down. I can't see her eyes clearly. All I know is that she didn't notice me.

I unsheathed my Nodachi and she heard the sound of it. She turned around a little, and I was surprised to see her eyes. She had blue violet eyes, just like Kauro's. "Kauro?" I whispered to the stranger, although she heard me, 'cause she flinched. I tried to get closer, but she instantly disappeared.'Was that really Kauro? No, she's dead. How can she be alive. Unless-' "Law, have you come here to destroy the factory. Well, I won't let you. First, you have to go through me, with my katana." Vergo said, one of Ceasar's companions. "You don't have katana, Vergo." I said to my opponent."Oh. Is that so." he said, and used his armament haki and charged at me.

Time skip because too much fighting~
   "I don't think I can have proper breakfast in this position." Vergo said, and of course he can't. He's been chopped to bits,  but he's not yet dead. I chopped too much, now the poison gas from outside are comong inside. At least I destroyed the SAD. I must meet with the others.

    When I got out, I saw Strawhat-ya, running."Oi, Strawhat-ya, why're you still here. I thought you were with Ceasar." I asked, and he stopped running. "Oh, I was just about to go get him, but I got lost. This place is huge and those poison gas are following me. Look!" I looked behind him and the gas was coming closer, fast. "Let's go to the main room. We'll find him there and maybe also your crew. We better hurry!" I said and started running, but I stopped."Wait, why am I evwn running. I'll get us there fast." he stopped too. I went to him and grabbed his coat with white and red stripes, and said 'ROOM', 'SHAMBLES'. I said and we were teleported to the main room.

What we saw, had stopped us all in shock. Yes, all of us, even the Strawhats crew, except the robot guy wasn't there. There was the woman again from earlier. And she defeated Ceasar, facing us, before Strawhat-ya could."Oi, what's the big idea. I was gonna kick Ceasar's butt!" Strawhat-ya shouted. But I couldn't yell at her, 'cause I clearly know her now.

My legs gave out and had me kneel down the ground. "Oi,Tra-guy are you okay?" I heard Strawhat-ya called me, but I just ignored him. She came closer to me.. I could see her full features. She was smiling at me.. She was now in front of me.. My heart is beating so fast. Why?.. She also knelt down and looked at me in the eyes. "Hi, nice to meet you. My name is, Kauro D. Yukira." My eyes widened.'She's alive? No, that's impossible. It can't be.' "You're lying. She's gone." I nervously said. Everyone just stared at us."I'm not lying, Trafalgar Law. Or should I say, Captain." she said and smiled. I was about to say something, she unexpectedly hugged me. And whispered in my ear."We finally meet again, Captain. Sorry for not showingup for so long." she let go and looked at me. "I wanted to get stronger. I didn't want to be a burden anymore Captain. So I spent those two years of training with Rayleigh-san" Silver Rayleigh trained her?"I'm sorry if I didn't come back sooner. I understand if you're mad. I understand if you don't want me on your crew again. I-" I didn't let her finish her sentence because, I pressed my lips to hers, and kissed her. All I thought this time was that she's here, she's safe and she came back to me.

(A/N: Awww,, here's their first kiss. Whooo, so guys. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE,,PLEASE... Thanks again.)