: Lost Love - part. 2

Kid's POV ~
"Kid!" my partner Killer called, when Trafalgar and I were just starting our fight. He came closer and whispered to me."Kid, we have her. Let's leave now before they find out." I smirked at this. Finally, I can meet her at last in person, again. The last time I saw was at the Auction House, she was a wreck back there. Trafalgar sure is lucky. I wonder if she still remembers me. I looked at Law and said,"I guess we can't have fun at all, Trafalgar. So I'll be going now. I've got some,, business to attend to. Ja~ne." and we left immediately.

Killer brought her unconscious body on board my ship, unseen. He then placed her in my room. I entered my room and checked on her. She was sleeping soundly. But, she opened her blue violet eyes and stared at me, since I was beside her. She must be really surprised to see me, 'cause she nearly fell off the bed. But I caught her by grabbing her waist. Why did I desire her so much. The first time I saw her, I knew there was something different about her. I don't know why, though. "Who are you! Where am I!" she shouted, really angry."You're on my ship. And now, you're going to be part of my crew. I, Eustass Captain Kid, will now be your Captain. Starting from now on. " I answered. "What the fuck. I am not part of your crew, and you are not my Captain!" she shouted at me. Her eyes were turning blood red color. Wow, she does look strong like they say. She gets more interesting to me. I've never been so amazed to a woman in my life."You must be really precious to Trafalgar, no wonder he didn't let you out of that room to be seen." I grinned.

Law's POV ~
I am now in front of the room, where I left Kaoru. There was silence inside. When I opened it, no one was there. I looked everywhere in the submarine. I even asked my crewmates if they've seen her went out. But none. I went back to my room and went to my desk. There, I saw a note. 'We'll be taking her from now on. Thank you.- signed, Kid.' I crumbled the paper. " That bastard. He onlt came here for Kauro. I should've known." I said to myself. I didn't let Kauro out 'cause I thought she couldn't handle Eustass-ya. Instead, Eustass-ya wanted her.. I went up on deck. " Everyone! Track down Kid's ship. They got Miss Kauro.!!" I announced. "Aye, aye, Captain." if he tries anything to Kauro. I'll kill that fuckin' bastard.!

A/N: Woohh, that was long. I did these two partsof the chapter in one hour. Woohh, my hands hurt. Anyway, enjoy reading..