Sneak Peek of Next Book...

This is just a small sneak peek of the sequel...

John entered inside 221B, to see Sherlock and his new friend, Elizabeth, huddled close to each other, sharing Sherlock's belstaff coat. John raised an eyebrow at them, then realised why they were like that. It was cold. He sighed tiredly at them, and started lighting up the fireplace. "Fireplace!" Sherlock exclaimed, speaking up ever since John entered. "Why didn't we think of that?"

"I did!" Elizabeth snapped, glaring at her lover. "I tried telling you, but you just pulled me into your coat and silenced me with a kiss."

"Isn't that what all women love?" Sherlock tilted his head. "A guy stopping them speaking by a kiss?" Elizabeth gave him a look, making him nod. "Although, it wouldn't work on you because you are not stupid like them."

"Why is the place cold?" John spoke up, warming his hands by the fire.

"Sherlock broke the heater -"

"Did not!"

"Did too! You were complaining how it was too 'warm' for your experiment - whatever experiment that was. Instead of turning the heater off like a normal person, you bloody shot it! Do you know how dangerous that was?"

"Jesus, Sherlock!" John groaned, looking at the sociopath annoyed. "Are you that thick to human nature? Even Elizabeth knows some, and she's more of a sociopath than you!"

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or an insult." Elizabeth frowned. "But anyway, why are you here, John? Worried we might blow up the place? Trust me, Mrs Hudson wouldn't have allowed us in here if we were to do that."

"I know." John sighed, sitting in his armchair. "But he was crazy after you left. I was basically his babysitter."

"Totally not in the same room." Sherlock said sarcastically. Elizabeth waved him off, cuddling up to him.

"Oh shush, you. You're happy that the heater is gone, now that you can cuddle up to me more."

John scoffed at the thought of Sherlock having physical contact, only to be proved wrong when Sherlock smirked down at Elizabeth, and held her tightly to him, hiding his face in her coconut-scented hair. John shook his head at his best friend's antics, but smiled nonetheless. It was nice that Sherlock has someone now, now that John had Mary and their baby.

The trio snapped out of their peaceful silence, interrupted with a loud bang and explosion, followed by people armed, walking into the room.

To be continued in the Sequel...