32. Don't believe your eyes.

Pov. Lloyd

I opened my eyes and saw... nothing- just pitch black space. I stood up and looked around until my eyes landed on the blonde boy again. When I looked closely at him I saw that he had red eyes, like a vampire... but didn't the vampire go extinct?

The boy looked at me with a weird smile "hello Lloyd" He said quietly. I looked at him and hesitantly walked up to him somehow he was shorter than me...

"Yuki? What is this? Where are we?" I asked carefully. The blonde smiled softly "We're in your head currently- you passed out... But don't worry I'm keeping an eye for you and princess Y/n..." He said with a suspicious smile. That smile made me feel like he was up to something... but what?

"Oh! And I'm here to warn you about that Michael guy again! He tried to lure you guys into a trap before you passed out but I stopped him so you're welcome-" Yuki said with an innocent smile

"A trap? You mean when we heard something in the bushes that was this Michael you were talking about?" I asked with a worried tone. If he tried to lure us in... that would have ended badly... I couldn't even stand on my own and Y/n doesn't know how to fight... If Yuki stopped him from harming us... then maybe I can trust him?

"Yup, he wants to kidnap the princess so she can turn him into a human again... He's trapped here because of a punishment and I was sent to keep him on this island. He wants to use Y/n's knowledge of this island for his own liking. I'm trying to stop him but he knows good ways of manipulation so my powers aren't much in use... you must be careful." Yuki explained. Now it makes sense... if Michael is sent here by punishment and Y/n knows so much about the Island he will likely try to use it... I need to keep Y/n safe...

"Alright so what do I do?" I said. Yuki looked at me with a soft smile and began explaining what to expect from Michael's abilities.

/Time skip\

After some time Yuki needed to go so I sat down and tried to gather my thoughts about everything... but then I heard Y/n's voice behind me. She was screaming for help, I turned around to see a red figure with a silver with red roses scythe pointed at Y/n who was sitting on the ground clutching her hand that was in blood.

I quickly stood up and ran up to her but before I could reach her I was met with an invisible wall. I sat up and banged on the wall with my fists trying to break it. I saw how the red figure slowly approached Y/n

"No! Leave her alone!" I yelled but nothing happened. Y/n yelled something I didn't hear and suddenly a purple light appeared in front of Y/n and transformed into a purple figure with a purple-black polearm blocking upcoming strike from the red figure. The purple figure faded out and in their spot Yuki appeared while the red one was a boy I didn't recognise... Could it be the so-called Michael? Was this a vision or something else...?

But what...?

------------------------
Here you go another chapter because someone needed to complain- (Yes I'm looking at you Yukiteru.)

Red figure's scythe:

And purple figure's polearm:

Have a nice Sunday!