No, I didn't.

Sharad's pov

I can't forget the fear I saw on Adrija's face at the night of the incident.
That night I let Akshat handle everything, because I wanted to be with my princess.
She handled a lot and yet she was shocked when I said I will shoot Naveen for the marks he has given to her, and she didn't want me to do it,of course I will not.
I have men for such works.
I heared about the news that Naveen wants to get married to Adrija, and can harm her.

I was prepared, but I didn't reacted first , I wanted Naveen to come out of the hole he was hidden.

I said his father to stop doing his illegal works or else he will have nothing to work with, either his legal job nor illegal,
I demolished his every illegal works, from child trafficking to women trafficking . I worked everyday and night to see Naveen lose his everything.

The day I got to know he killed his father I felt bad for his father was happy to see Naveen is actually losing everything.

But then I lost the track from Naveen and then he was in Rajasthan and tried taking my princess away from me.

Now that Royal Family is calm and relaxing with the thought of Naveen being in jail.
They don't know Naveen will escape the jail today.
Yes, he will.

And when he will be running the jail thinking he is free he will get shooted for exact 7 times.

With the gun of police chief, yes with the gun but the person shooting will be me.

And mean he will be running and trying to escape few police constables will get injured too , injured constabled will get their desirable amount.

After two days

It's been a day Naveen died and the news been flashing on media but the good news is no one knows about his illegal work all knew that he killed his father and tried to kidnap the princess of Royal Family.

I came home early evening when I saw Adrija sitting in living hall and talking with my mummy.

She saw me and smiled shyly.

"Hey, kaise ho abhi tm? Dard kaisa hai Or injury? " I asked

"Haan ab thik hu medicines ke wajh se ab aaram hai kafi." She said softly as she licked her lips.

"Acha hai, to kaam pr phir wapas? "

"Haan ab Naveen ka koi dar hai nhi or mei aaram se bhar ghum sakte hu to haan ab sab sahi hai" She said is happy voice

I missed listening her happy voice.
When my mother is gone , I sat by her side , she shifted a little bit and adjusted herself so she can face me.
"Apne kiya n? " her voice is low
"Kya? "
"Naveen ko shoot?, app bol rhe the uss din, lib, library mei " *she gulped*
"No , I didn't princess, mei apne hath nhi gande kiye , haan bs vo baag rha tha or Polive chief mera dost hai to usse ne shyad 7 baar goli chala di hogi" I said

She looked at me with doubtful face and with mischievous smile.

"Kya tmko sach mei laga hai mei apne hath gande karuga,, mujhe inhe hatho se tmhara baal sawarna jo hai" *tuck a strand of hair behind her ear* I said in confident voice.

She blushed again. I live to see her blushing, when she smile shyly and tries to hide her smile, but fails. She looks everywhere but never in my eyes.

I know what I did was wrong but I can go to this extended or more to protect my princess, And her family, both of our family doesn't comes from mafia, or any bad reputation background. Our families share a strong bond , apart from Akashat being my business partner we are best friends, we don't like each other because of what we are, we like each other because of how simple we are.

"Mere room k baare mei kya socha apne, maine kl raat v bola tha ye baat apko" I said

"Haan designs ready hai, chal kr apko apke room mei ahar explain krugi to jayada ache se samjh aayega apko" She said in confident voice.

~~~~~~~~

Hello readers :-))))

Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to share this story with your friends and also to comment , vote amd follow🌼🌼