confess something!!

SHARAD'S POV

When doctors said that she can listen to us I felt happy, she is fine, but not like before but she will be like before too.
(I was scared, hell scared to lose her )

Her father went inside for 5 min meanwhile I talked with Akshat , I got to know that Naveen Jadeja has been caught.
He not only tried to take Adrija today he also killed his father.
His father wanted to leave all his illegal work when Naveen killed him, but as Naveen is in jail now we don't have any idea about his work.

Akshat is coming here with his mother to meet Adrija but before that I want to confess something.

After Surya uncle came out he looked calm and not very tensed, he asked me if I wanted to see Adrija.

(No I don't wanted to, I need to see her, I need to beg in front of her to get well soon so that I can hear her voice and laugh like before)

I went inside , I took few moments to digest what I was seeing. Yes, the injury was not worse but it could not have taken place in front place if I could jave drived faster and reached to her earlier.

"Kya hogya jaan tmhe, tm bhout strong ho, tm bs jaldi thik ho jao, mujhe kuch batana hai tmhe, mei nhi reh sakta bina tmhr ye baat bataye, ab bs uth jao tm, tmhe nhi pata tmhare ye halat dekh kr ye 6'4 ka admi dar gya hai hi khi ye tmhe kho n de, tmne kha tha n ki 5'3 ki larki se kaise dar lekin ab bs mei dar gya hu tmse, ki khi,, khi aaj raat mujhe agar aane mei der ho jate to mei tmhe kho deta , or ye cheez mujhe hmesha pareshan karte, jene nhi dete mujhe"
*in soft, crying voice* he said,,*holding her hands and he kept his head on here hand *

After few moments her figures moved,he saw her fingers moving and rushed to call the doctor, doctors came to check her and after waiting for 30 more mintues doctor came outside and informaed her family that she is fine now, and she can go home but shr still needs rest and medicines

THIRD PERSON'S POV

*NEXT DAY*

Whil returning from hospital Akshat and her father stayed back in hospital for some paper work, while Sharad, Adrija and her mother sat in car and Sharad took them home.

Her mother took her to her room and while returning Adrija asked if she can talk to Sharad.

Her mother asked Sharad to go in her room as Adrija wanted to talk.

SHARAD'S POV

When I entred her room first thing I saw was her face, she looked pale and feverish.

She smiled when she saw me, she looked tired too

"Thankyou kl time pr aakar mujhe bachane k liye, mei sach mei kafi dari hue the lekin jab apne call kiya to laga ki app aajayegy samay pr, or app aaye v" her voice was so low but still she was smiling

"Apko kisne bataya ki maine tmhe bachaya hai, or agar mei thoda or phele aata to shayd tmne jo v dekha or jhela hai vo v na hota" I replied

"Apne khud to bataya kl, bhul gy? Or agar app phele aajate to mera ye haal nhi hota,,,, man lete hai nhi hota, lekin jo v kl apne mujhe confess kiya vo v nhi krte n app, or pata nhi krte v to kab krte"
She said in teasing voice.

I was shocked, I knew she could hear us but didn't know she could remember what I said.

"Tm kya bol rhe maine, maine kya confess kiya? "
"Jaan uth jaye n please mujhse ye haal apke dekhe nhi jate" she tries to mimic him*
Then both laughed and when Adrija felt pain in her head, Sharad noticed that and gave her required medicine and told her to sleep

"Kya apne jo v bola iska sach mei koi mtlb hai ya apne aiese hi bol diya" Adrija asked.

"Mai koi v cheez aiese hi nhi bolta jaan, or kl jo b situation tha tmhara usmein to mei bilkul nhi mazak karta, mei actually tmse related kisi v cheez ka mazak nhi karta, tm mere liye bhut serious ho" *in dominant and deep yet soft voice* he said *looking straight into her eyes*
Our fingers touched and at first she removed her hand but then she grabbed my hands as if she is feeling safe with holding my hand. She was smiling watching her small hand fitting perfectly in my huge hands.
She blushed and just gave a small nod.

"Ab tm aaram kro baki ka baat baad mei kregy" He said and made sure to make her bed comfortable enough to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

Hello readers :-))))

Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to share this story with your friends and also to comment , vote amd follow🌼🌼