WHO AM I?

SHARAD'S POV

I never felt this thing earlier,, not when I took over my fathers MULTI-NATIONAL company, not when I bought my own private jet, not when I met the ROYAL family of Rajasthan, but when I meet the sister of my bestfriend I feel nervous like fucking Teenager.

What is she trying to do with me? She always looks sooo pretty, apart from any event or function I have seen her so many times in the mansion when I was there to meet her brother ( and ofcourse she doesn't know about that),  she always  makes me lose my mind.
She gives me buttflies and I feel my face heating up amd getting red!!
*screaming inside* I HAVE A PERSONALITY TO MAINTAIN I CAN'T DO THISS!!

Adrija is looking stunning , the jumka she is wearing looks perfect on her face structure and goes well with her dress as well ( Of course I knw all this because I have a mother and a sister who always prefey local market for jhumka shopping)

  ADRIJA'S POV

After meeting few of old batchmates I needed drink so I went straight to bar to have a soft drinks (I don't consume any kind of alcohol), while I was sitting and enjoying my drink , AKLESH one of our friend came to me and sat next to me, we had a small conversation but all of a sudden I felt weird, I felt uncomfortable, I stood up and tried to move from there when Aklesh grabbed my hand from behind and stop me to talk more I somehow managed to run from there when I collided from one waiter and champagne fell on my dress, I looked for washroom and went straight in and locked the door from behind, while I was cleaning the dress I hear someone knocking from door loudly, as soon as I opened the door I saw Aklesh Standing at the door step .

I got scared when he started pushing the door and tried to get in,,, I kept fighting back, when I saw someone.
He grabed the collor of Aklesh and carried him like nothing and throw him on the grounds.
Sharad looked to red in anger, but he was so gentle with me when he offered his hand towards me and asked if I am okay, I replied with nothing  but a small nod.
Before I can come outside of washroom I heard Aklesh requesting " Please, please let me go, I just wanted to talk to her, I like her alot, I just got crazy and didn't recognize what I was doing. "
When I turned I saw my bhaiya punching his face back to back the entire view was so horrifying for me, not that I was not witnessing all this for the first tine, but it was the first time seeing my bhaiya beating someone like this.

Sharad gave me his blazzer because I was feeling quite cold *yes, he noticed that* , I took his blazzer and huged Mridula.
Aklesh was thrown out by my guards, and then I decide to leave the party and go home .

When I heared bhaiya saying I can stay and enjoy the rest of the party and he will be by my side.
I was actually happy to listen this,
I enjoyed the food and specially golgappas (panipuri) , my love for golgappas is insane, but i rarely eat them, because I rarely come out of my mansion alone and I can't always explore such street style things..

When I say who am I?
I meant this , this is me, even though I come from Royal Family love street style things, I love exploring streets of Rajastan, jhumka, golgappa, kachori juthi's are my favorite things of Rajastan.

I never went outside alone, but one day I hope I will be outside alone and enjoy the beautiful sunset of Rajastan.

~~~~~~~~~

     Hello my dear readers:-))))

It's my first time writing a story, I hope you all like this.
If there is some error or any  grammatical mistakes,,feel free to comment that.
Next time I will  make I don't repeat it.

Keep reading  and enjoying, also don't forget to share it with your friends 🐼🐼